Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSP ftw

orrr a chameleon, who could resist or an iguana

I,m with ponybug a zoo that way i wont need to choose will have it all.

My dream list is achieveable.- Childrens, bredli, coastal, MD, Jungle, BHP and GTP (more than one of each of course), plus i'm going to win that albino from southern x too!!!! all i need then is a monkey and then i'm happy

Anyone could answer this question for me. Lets see how long it takes. tick tick tick.......

there calling out to you Pete :lol:

aac.jpg

aab.jpg

gaboon vipers, rhino vipers. eyelash vipers, bushmasters, various rattlesnakes, Boas (all of them), Pythons (all of them) :D and all mutations / morphs known to mankind :rolleyes:
that kind of covers it, but I know there are lots of others that I'd want as well

Komodo Dragon*****
Short Horned lizard
Iguana
Bright yellow and black Jungle carpet
Thorny Devil
Albino Carpet =p
Green Tree Python

snake: green tree python
lizard: a real friendly perentie
turtle: pignose tutle
oh yer....and an outdor pit with a number of crocs in it (the small freshies)

It's just too hard, where to start ? If I had to narrow it down to just one then it would have to be a Galapagos Tortoise. If it was unlimited then Iguanas, Basilisks, Boas, Boelens Pythons, Albino Burmese pythons, Rhinceros Iguana, blah, blah, blah.

I'll have the coastal carpet python that comes with it's own island, luxury house, boat and jet plane.

Crocodile monitor, GTP, Hairy Bush Viper (yes yes ha ha hairy bush), Brazilian rainbow boa for sure. A RSP too... List goes on.

EDIT: chameleons! (All types, but particularly Panthers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back