Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabotinage

Reaction score
title says post what you bought at the expo

i got a water python from snake ranch for $150 (holy hell it is crazy) i got it out when i got home he was all clam then all of a sudden he went crazy haha will post pictures

And a Yearling carpet which i fell inlove with an d had to get

what did you buy?

I cant go..

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cry::cry::cry:

Im totally going to avoid all these threads....

$150???!!!! Thats insane? How did u get it for so cheap? And from snake ranch too!

did you see any spotted's up for sale?? If so how much?? Going tomorrow

Ah! Awesome! Do they have any good enclosures there too? I might try and pick up a nice Mac.

Heaps of enclosure and furnishings, backgrounds etc, for sale. Very good prices too:D

Ben

welsey034.jpg

here it the water python which i called leeroy which everyone i talked to even John Weigel said "good luck " to which who did go crazy about 10 seconds after this picture any tips for taming this soon to be beast?

Give it time to settle down first....it'll be stressed to the max.....then try and tame the "soon to be beast".....;)

welsey025.jpg

and here is my new coastal who doesnt stop moving which cost me $250 and has crazy brightness and never been handled before hasnt even tried to bite

and snake ranch are selling all of there stuff really cheap

ok sorry if this a double post

many many Antaresia there is a whole booth with ghost childreni and many stimsons and all most all booths have a mac or stimson lots of great buys everything is dirt cheap a massive scrubby lots of green tree python hatchies and rough scaled pythons

I wish I could have bought heaps of snakes there. I saw a nut job of a woma who was having a go through the glass and I wasn't even close to it lol. Saw a nice tall enclosure for $500 with a full rock backing. Was from ReptilesInc down in Canberra, I nearly bought it when I saw them down there a few weeks back.

yes there is monitors i saw merhten (sp?) and some rock monitors oi my boog that john signed says

For my best mate tyler, good luck with me Nasty(crossed out) water python

and signed by him i had a good 20minute chat with him was good and had a 30min chat with kane both top blokes

I am picking up my diamond hatchling 2moro off brett zaccar she is amazing cant wait to see her color up.

Haha OH OH OH SO AWESOME!!!! How much are the Macs going for? Sorry for the questions, just so excited for tomorrow.!

did any one see any good dagons for sale im going tomorrow gotta work all night go home and then straight there so look for the zombie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back