Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a male and female pair of water pythons for $150 each too. The male was happy when I handled it but the female was almost doing damage to the plastic lid trying to get to me.

I already have a yearling female bredli and it's temper is none the better. What is it with these females and their up tight nature when guys want to handle them??

Anyway, that brings my total to 3 bredli's, one diamond which needs a female partner, and two water pythons. Damn the invention of the credit card.

pics people, pics........... PLEASE!!!!! for those stuck down in Victoria at work!

i volunteered again today (didnt do it yesterday but last year) and will be going again tommorow! damn i wish i had a snake right now!! :p

I had my tag on for half the time...after I found my snake to be...Didn't want all you snakey people to steal him! :D

I met...Oh gosh, I can't even remmeber his name, I feel so bad. He had the fire tatoos on his arm and I was like OMG YEAH! Haha, and thank s for all that info man, you made my mum actually know what I was talking about for the past half hour. XD

Just some of the pics I took; including a large olive, coastal taipan, yellow diamond, scrub python, green tree python, etc..

Attachments

• DSC02339.jpg
    DSC02339.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC02342.jpg
    DSC02342.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC02345.jpg
    DSC02345.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC02356.jpg
    DSC02356.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC02358.jpg
    DSC02358.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 103
Some more; woma, olive, 11kg bredli, green tree python, albino olive

Attachments

• DSC02335.jpg
    DSC02335.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC02338.jpg
    DSC02338.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC02354.jpg
    DSC02354.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC02350.jpg
    DSC02350.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC02336.jpg
    DSC02336.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 106
Husband has said no more snakes, so I left my license at home. Good thing, because I've got a class 2 and there were some very nice womas for only $350 - INSANE:shock:! I was SOOOOOO tempted. Several people had amazingly yellow diamonds. If you like olives and are a gambler, John Weigel had a pair of 66% het olives for cheap.

For those not buying snakes (like me) - cheap fake rocks! I bought a rubber 'rock' ledge for only $30. Can't wait to put it in the MD's enclosure. Snake Ranch also have the great little temp guns for $40. I got one last year and highly recommend them.

Thank god for my mum at the expo as well. I thought eftpos would be usable at the place but...Nah, and we didn't have enough caash for the $200 spotted, so my mum sayd "Do you really want him" I'm kinda reluctant to completely say yes, but then she goes out to the nearest place with an atm and come back 20mins later and we buy the little beauty.

Hehe, pretty lucky...Awesome snake awesome mum, win, win.

Thank god for my mum at the expo as well. I thought eftpos would be usable at the place but...Nah, and we didn't have enough caash for the $200 spotted, so my mum sayd "Do you really want him" I'm kinda reluctant to completely say yes, but then she goes out to the nearest place with an atm and come back 20mins later and we buy the little beauty.

Hehe, pretty lucky...Awesome snake awesome mum, win, win.
Lol nice move. Silly move of your part though of course they wouldn't have eftpos thats ike market stalls having eftpos lol. Glad it all worked out though.

Bought a pair of Marbled Velvet Geckos + enclosure + a lot of fittings and extras for them and my beardie and my MD...

It was a great day, can't wait until tomorrow for last minute end-of-show bargains on fittings and extras...

Was an awesome day...could have spent an absolute fortune but restrained myself lol did pick up a pair of WA black heads though which are very nice! I was very impressed with snake ranch's tiger jungles too, I came back to buy the pair I wanted but the male was sold so I didnt bother :( I didnt see anyone all day with name tags on...oh except Swaddo as I was walking in :)

hey gpoleweski wanna switch mums i didnt get to get anything :( no money but im going to be saveing my money from now so next yr ill have heaps :D

lots of very nice pythons there, but thought it was bull crap that u get there for 10am when it opens and wait 30min in line, just to get in......talk bout excitment killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back