Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha! Love the second one.

O...M...G....I really want some BHPs or some olives, I just can't get over how nice those snakes look.

My gf bought one of those shirts...she thought it was hilarious! lol

Hawksbury...the BHP's are from URS, couldnt get Neil for most of the day lol and when I did he didnt have any WA's left.

I didn't get anything but at least my parents are now convinced to allow me to get a snake:)

title says post what you bought at the expo

i got a water python from snake ranch for $150 (holy hell it is crazy) i got it out when i got home he was all clam then all of a sudden he went crazy haha will post pictures

And a Yearling carpet which i fell inlove with an d had to get

what did you buy?
hey lol same as me i got a water python (hatchy) for $200 not from snake ranch but be4 we brought it the guy had it out and was holding it and it was fine really calm but when i got it home it went mentle striking across my bed at me gsssss but beautiful snake i love it he still strikes but im getting used of it now

re You

1800 per pair was a good price.. i think we just had another drop in the price though cause of that. i spoke to a few breeders with a fair few RSP left and they all are oing to drop to match that i think.

as for me, a croc burger, sausage role, 2 pies, 7 hot dogs, 3 waters a coke and a fanta...plus the bbq

Dam jason,youd want two anuses,yeh the 1800 for a pair of ruffys was tempting they looked good.

I got this little girl off Fishead at the expo. She has only had two sheds and is already showing plenty of promise.

Attachments

• P1010380.jpg
    P1010380.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 39
  • P1010386.jpg
    P1010386.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back