Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha johno! It was a slow process but we got what we needed. Don't worry, they're all gonna be there again next year, all for you!

and emxl, I do think it was kinda crummy waiting in line for a while...but...that's also good that so many people are interested in such awesome animals! AND! They did a good job of keeping us entertained with all the bluetounges, shinglebacks, beardies and CROCS!:D

yea dw i am going to start saveing for next yr i plain on walking away with lots :D it was a bummer this yr cuz i have never heard of this show i only heard about it like 2 weeks ago

i thought that was good how they had ppl walkin around with the bluies and shinglebacks and the croc i was not expecting that lol all though it did make me worry about my 2 yr old bro cuz he didnt wont nothin to do with them it was all about SNAKES lol but he moves to fast for some and he scares them so going to have probs with him till he gets older but it makes me happy cuz now im not the only one in my family that loves them :D

and u are right amxl it was a bummer standing there but i agree with gpoleweski it is good to see so many ppl intrested in these beautiful animals hopefully next yr i can bring my gf she loves snakes to so i wont have the problem that some of u have with ur partners sayin u cant get any more snakes :D lol

it was a shame i didnt get to meet any of u though i was hopeing to see someone :( always next yr though :D

Snake Ranch has a mobile eftpos machine for purchases through John Weigel in the same tent. That's how I got my water pythons.

I picked up a cracker female jungle from fishead. If any one is after some top quality jungles go and see him. He has some of the nicest jungles I have seen there for sale. If I get a chance I'll post some pics up later.

I got a fantastic childreni off Shanes Aussie Pythons.

Thanks Shane he is a cracker. Got the cracker female from Shane at Macherps Expo.

Sounds like u guys got some nice snakes :D i shall be there next year to buy yearling friends for my hatchys :p

My little Childreni. Seems to calming down a bit now. Only bit me once on this outing.

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture009copy.jpg

picked up this guy yesterday at the show

Attachments

• 03052009014.jpg
    03052009014.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 03052009015.jpg
    03052009015.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 03052009016.jpg
    03052009016.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 70
  • 03052009017.jpg
    03052009017.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 84
got a lovley stimson girl for sid from daniel at Extreme and met garth THE ONLY ONE WITH A TAG ON

is that all of the breeders in nsw or are the costs too much or are you a shy bunch?

no i bought a great snake but i thought there were more breeders out there?

Last edited by a moderator:
i almost bought a turtle today.... but thought i should do a little more reading before i buy it. So will have a good read for the next few days and then have a look at buying one :)

turtle

this little guy and a turtle brooch from Garth which my daughter absoultly loves almost as much as her new long neck turtle which she has been after since last expo when we got in the car to go today my little princess tell me she has her piggy bank with all her money to buy her turtle.

Attachments

• DSCF0172.jpg
    DSCF0172.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
welsey034.jpg

here it the water python which i called leeroy which everyone i talked to even John Weigel said "good luck " to which who did go crazy about 10 seconds after this picture any tips for taming this soon to be beast?

You went to the expo and bought a bad hair cut? Friggen LOL!

I purchased a lovely striped coastal from Brad Walker of Happy Reptile. She's a delightful wee thing.

Attachments

• phelan_bittybit6.jpg
    phelan_bittybit6.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 81
Hahaha!

And I had a name tag on!

There was an Anthony Stimson stall wasn't there? I'm not just being silly in saying that?

This is my new little guy i picked up.

Attachments

• Reptile expo 2009 006.jpg
    Reptile expo 2009 006.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 102
I bought a book, 2 croc burgers, 1 steak sandwich and a half dozen rum and cokes...... came home with a few hund in the wallet, happy days.

I saw all the frogs on display but were any of them available for Sale? I forgot to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back