Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when your friends stop coming over due to there irrational fear of snakes :)
when somehow you go out to do something with your snakes for 10mins and than its midnight

When you go to a wedding and between the ceremony and reception you go herping down the road in your best suit!
i did this at my mums wedding....she and my partner at the time were not impressed when i came back with photos of a water dragon and wet suit pants.

When your mum takes you to a phsycologist to get your brain tested :lol:
Hasn't happened to me, but she's probably thought about it.

When people walk into your house and say "Uggh, what's that smell!" to which you reply "What smell?".

My first Student Unit for University had the weirdest smell...
For ages my Roomie and I couldn't figure out what it was, where it was from, and we couldn't get rid of it.
TURNS OUT the guy before us was keeping lizards (I guess rather dirty lizards) in the second bedroom despite lease rules...he didn't do a very good job of keeping that a secret -___-

when you lay in bed for ages wondering why you cant sleep and then it comes to you, that side table thats currently doing nothing and would make a great enclosure so you pull the bits out that you can and sit and stare then your sister asks if somethings wrong...no...she retracts that statement and says 'you're picturing how that can be an enclosure aren't you'

"You've bred rabbits for 15 years, yet have no idea what their average life span is."

funniest thing ive read in awhile.
how about wen ur rambling on about trying your big pythons on rabbits and you turn to see your girlfriend with watery eyes thinking about the poor bunnies but you couldnt give a stuff!!

when hubby tells you he's getting a pay rise and a company car and the 1st thing you think of is they get him a 4wheel drive it will make getting enclosures more easy .... lol

by the way they are going with a small sedan ...
so inconsiderate lol ......

lol another one ....
when you have your hopes pinned on hubby getting said company car be4 the 10th of april so you can make it up to IRS lol ....

Last edited:
You always refer to your specific male body part as your " python "............

When you see a pile of garbage on the side walk and think "ENCLOSURES!"

oh god ...we dont do that do we :) WHOOOOO hard rubbish night hahaha
Hard rubbish down my way...seen guys looking thru stuff...and he said looking for snake houses hahaha I just cracked up! hahaha good work!

when you get a job and say...i'm going to save for a snake and your mum doesn't protest

When you have 2 housemates and they pay half the electricity bill between them while you pay the other half lol

When the first thing anyone asks me is "how's *Diablo?"
*My Bredli's name

When company's no longer shocked you can't stay long because of the rats/crickets in the car...

What company do you work for lady j? I know what mine would say... too bad soo sad.

When it is curbside pickup, we drive by an old bookcase my dad just says "No".

When we both realised at the same moment the sliding glass door kitchen wall cabinet we threw out 3 years ago would have been a perfect lizard tank. If we had only known in advance this addiction would happen... (at least we kept the glass! :D )

When you check a cockroach before squishing it to see if it is 'the food kind'

When your mum complains about a roach in the bathroom and you immediately say "It isn't one of mine!"

When you tell you mum you are growing 'lizard bugs' and ask for scraps. (Wood roaches? What are they?)

When your babysitting client saves you 2 days worth of scraps every week to feed said 'lizard bugs'

"I was looking on Gumtree today and.." "NO" darnit.

When the guys in the fish shop know you and you dont actually eat fish yourself... (turtle)

When you've done a mental risk/activity statement on an underbed enclosure because you've just run out of room for tanks. (went with no on that one)

When a snail in the garden is a good thing... free food!

And I'm even more nuts about birds...
Driving down the street and seeing a pile of branches on the footpath. Dad: "No"

It's like they can read my mind...

I know I'm new but...

When you're talking with friends in the kitchen,
Then you remember it's feeding day so you just go and grab a pinkie from the freezer while still talking,
Then walk back over to defrost it in a coffee cup,
and then start looking around frantically wondering what your friends look so horrified about

Last edited:
When the only pair of tweezers you own is used to hand feed baby geckos and not to pluck your eyebrows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back