Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When your looking at building a new house and u ask if u can make changes to the floorplans and there not enough light in the room.
Or you thinking this would be perfect for my collection but ideally it's the living/ family room or kitchen

When it is curbside pickup, we drive by an old bookcase my dad just says "No".

"I was looking on Gumtree today and.." "NO" darnit.

And I'm even more nuts about birds...
Driving down the street and seeing a pile of branches on the footpath. Dad: "No"

It's like they can read my mind...
Hahahahahah that sounds just like me!!!

When it is curbside pickup, we drive by an old bookcase my dad just says "No".
Driving down the street and seeing a pile of branches on the footpath. Dad: "No"
... and your first car is a ute so you can pick up all that nice stuff in a single run.

When your friends are worried about you cutting your wrist and you say, "haha I have Monitors!".

You buy 44L storage containers from Bunnings and the assistant says something about time to pack away your summer stuff, and you have great pleasure saying "Nup, there for my new snakes"

When you can't stop thinking about making cool enclosures for your snakes.

I'm new to this and I find myself thinking about all sorts of enclosures almost 24/7. I am going to make a triangular enclosure that can go into the corner of a room.

-When you look at an old fridge someone is throwing away and think to yourself, "I could make an incubator out of that".
-When people ring you every time they see a lizard or a snake in their yard just to let you know about it.

When you lose track of the TV show that you have been watching because you spent the past 20 min waving back at your bearded dragon.

When you lose track of the TV show that you have been watching because you spent the past 20 min waving back at your bearded dragon.

Hehehe, nice to know I'm not the only one! ;)

Or you're talking on the phone and you don't recall any of the conversation, because you've been gooing and gahing over your dragons!

when you go to a fundraiser and theres a mini beer fridge up for a silent auction and you place a bid, not because your going to fill it with beer but so you can keep pinky mice in there

Your in the lab teaching the computer to sing ( Daisy,Daisy, give me your answer do ) when the phone rings:

Her (in that voice married men know but wish they didn't) : How many snakes have you got?

Me: n snakes
Her: I thought you had n-y snakes
Me: That was x months ago
Her: So you brought y snakes x months ago and didn't tell me.
Me: Yep
Her: You could have asked
Me: I know I would never get permission so I'll go for forgiveness. But since I won't get that either I'll settle for grudging acceptance.
Her ( After a very long pause during which the receiver got so cold I was worried about frostbite): we will talk about this tonight!
(click)

And I am past due for another phone call in this vein ;)
BTW : I got grudging acceptance.

What I took from that was, I need to get so many snakes so that I can sneak a few more in when ever I want lol.
With 5 snakes, if I get a new one she'll know...

when the first thing you think of, is making one of your lizard's enclosures larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back