Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aoife

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm hopefully getting my first snake for x-mas, just wondering what people have named their snakes.

I'm thinking of either:
Male: Homer or Diesel
Female: Storm or Vixen

I have a list of names for all sorts of reptiles like Turbo for a turtle (how cute)
Any other names will be taken into account.

Thank-you

2 Jungles, Male is Jissimbo and the Female is Kimba.

I love exotic names for snakes, I couldnt name them a peoples name. Just go with what works for you.

you will know what name to give him/her when you get the snake, i had pre planned names and they all went out the window once i got the snake.

Hi, my Bredli is called Maximus Decimus Meridius.

My breeding rats (named by my daughter) are: Keenai (F) and Mustang (M).

2 x Bredli, Calliope & Wanambi
1 x Jungle, Angel
1 X Coastal. Cody
1 x Murray Darling, Lucy.

my stimmie is call Pollus (most of my animals have Roman or Greek inspired names) but when i eventually get my diamond he's going to be called Pookie after my 1st stiffed animal that i dragged around everywhere with me

G'day me and my bf have

1 Atherton jungle - Fluffy
2 x B&G Jungles - Buzz and Tilly
2 x Woma's - Pumpkin and Harry
3 x Hypo Bredli - McLovin, Jenga and Wunakina

hey my 2 jungles are Seth and Sarah....and my cape yorks are Bonnie and Clyde ;)

Diamond- Snappy (he's so gentle its not even funny, has never bitten or even tried) and my spotteds name is Sasha.

Hey , vixen is a sweet name id go with that . my diamond she's akasha and my childrens python is called dutch .

I love naming my reps!! I like different and exotic names. Here are mine:

Females: Monte, Scarlette, Dakota, Charlotte, Indye (Indye-anna), Kiara, Mietta, Savannah.
Males: Spitty (Spitfire), Deago, Kovu, Kayne. - Have a few males without names... Yet!

Dont wanna steal thread, but keep names putting your reps names up so i can pick a few!! LOL!!

Cheers :D

My 15 yr old mac is called Greedy, he ate everything you gave him, then followed your hand for more.

Haven't named my latest two yet.

My 2 lace monitors were Cuddles and Snuggles.

my snappy coastal is called viper the other fang, Spotted's are Hiss and Monty and mt bhp's are called jack and Jill... while my beardies are called scales and fatty..

i didnt pre plan my names it just came with each new personality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back