Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my snakes name's are Trinity-childrens pythons, Skittles-childrens python, Mia-bredli, Hulk-bredli, Zena-olive python, Titan-olive python

you might start off with some cute or exotic name but after a few tags and some attitude you will call it the same as we all do..................... F##K##G B#STA#D S#N OF A B#TC#!!! adorable isnt it

Old mate, Pebbles n Bam Bam, Fluffy, Noodles, Sam.

2x spotties meeni and conan
2x coastals Leopold and Shea
2x Bredils Theodora and Set
1x Scrubie Bertha
1x Death Adder H.R Puff n Stuff
2x Bluies Pedro and conchita
and one unnamed water python lol, any ideas?

My little 6th month old Spottie girl is called Kore. Another way of saying Persephone due to the muckedup-ness of the Greek Alphabet xD

And when I get her a boyfriend I'm calling him (you guessed it) Haedes.

3x jungles- medusa and crabs (females) and trouser (male)
2x BHP- snuffelupigus (snuff for short) feamale, and chief (male)

also have a green tree frog called 'grot', because he is a messy little #$*^

Stella and Stanley...if you say both names real quick, it sounds like stuttering stanley...which of course is 'from I see dead people.' My daughter luvs that movie. Shes into ghosts at present.

My stimson has two names, I called her SABRE but my gf now calls her the
"the snakey bit*h" :evil: as she is living up to her name and likes to draw blood :lol:

Blonde mac- stitchface (stitch) Mouth patterns looks like its stitched up

My spotted's name was Bender, I thought it was a he and it had an awful personality and ironically it bent from time to time. After a probing from the vet it turns out that 'it' is a girl, and so now she's Legs, ironically, she has no legs, sadly however, she retained the same awful personality.:(

Male Murry Darling = Monty Python
Female Murry Darling = Mertle

Female B/G Jungle = Willow
Male B/G Jungle= Whelp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back