Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats Steve, update some more pics for us as they emerge fully :D

that's a nice big healthy looking clutch Smithy, good stuff

cheers HK.

cheers guys,and yeah its her biggest clutch to date and very happy with it :)
keen to check out some stripey bubs,hopefully some thick stripers :D

pic of the male
SDC12018600x450.jpg

and her before deposition
SDC12019599x600.jpg

smithy.

Some lovely jungles in this thread, congrats on all those with clutches incubating/hatching! :D

Here's my Montgomery line palmy, just shed. Excuse the mess, I took the pic before I cleaned as he's a psycho. :lol:

Heres a couple of a 2year old male Tully ive recently got..Very nice Codered and i hope you get some stunning little stripeys from those eggs..Very nice Palmerson Vixen..MARK

Congrats smithy :D thats one hell of a good clutch mate.. and great pics of the parents. She looks a nice calm girl when you took those eggs..

Congrats Codered :D always good to see the first clutch of the season out steve.. awesome stuff and keep us updated with pics..

Here's a lighter coloured jungle that started life looking a lot different to it's siblings and still is.....

Correct herpkeeper ,That's why there is no money in breeding decent jungles,
most of the money goes on band aids. :rolleyes::lol:

Here is a nice Julatten, even thought about putting her in the RP thread :D
Julattens are going to produce some screaming hot animals with some line breeding!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to what Colin hatches out this season :)
Cheers
Adam.

With the B+W jungles does the white area go greyish with age,also does the black fade much at all....Very nice Ad....MARK

With the B+W jungles does the white area go greyish with age,also does the black fade much at all....Very nice Ad....MARK

Mark, ALL - jungles fade and dis-colour with age, some more than other's, some a lot quicker than other's, but they all do & there are no exceptions B&G or B&W.

cheers HK.

Well Ive been trying to resist the urge for a long time now but jungle fever has finally taken over :D
So Ive finally added a jungle to my collection and there will be more to come lol. Only a quick shot of her while she settles in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back