Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
josh, you can pick jungles up from about $250 upwards
higher the price, higher the quality

took a few pics of some little jungles today...they are all about 9 months old and are starting to show some nice colour. The last one doesn't have the best colour yet - is getting better - but i really like the pattern on it, and it doesn't bite which is a plus!

There have been some great jungles in this thread.

Cheers,
Dave

snakes074.jpg

my new fella

higher the price, higher the quality
Not always mate, some prices(and names) are attatched to pretty average jungles .
This is a $300 Atherton I've had for about 7 years.
Kris.

so added some pics of sinestra when she was smaller..
this is the daughter of the black male and the female I mated him to last season.. this is the mum of your jungles josh

I tried to get some good shots today of mine but as always can't quite capture the true colour. She is colouring nicely for 10 months old but the pics don't show it :(

Not always mate, some prices(and names) are attatched to pretty average jungles .
Kris.

i would happily buy it offf you for 300 ??

Kris.

ripper Kris and if you ever want to sell her to someone that loves jungles then please give me a call mate. Id be happy to pay you double what you payed for her.

failing you wanting to sell me your beautiful atherton.. how about putting me down for a couple of hatchies that look like her please mate if your breeding her this season.
PM me to discuss. thanks

Its late and Im probably half inebriated and realised you didnt say if its a male or female :D
either way mate the offer above still stands. Im not that smashed that I cant tell an exceptional looking jungle like that over others.. cheers

one of the females I mated my black male with this season..
the flash is a bit bright in this pic but she does have a nice stripe..

as alwasy colin still a very nice snake ! is she of black male bloodline?

By the way this is a Jungle thread NOT a slanging match,that is a stunning looking Jungle Kris,defiantly worth the $$ you payed,would you have any pictures of it when it was younger.Colin you have to stop putting these Jungles up you have,they are STUNNING.I think you could be half blind and still notice a nice jungle a mile away,well done all that have put photos up,Keep them coming...

as alwasy colin still a very nice snake ! is she of black male bloodline?

no mate.. sinestra the female I used last year and this season is the black male bloodline (his daughter) but that last one I posted that you commented on is one from neville the devils kraussy lines.
so it will be good to introduce a close but different bloodline. Im hoping they will be hot yellows with solid black and a few with nice stripes. time will tell I guess :D

Kris.

:rolleyes: yeah I know Kris, but usually most people are fair & you get what you pay for (most times) there are some that only care about the $$$ but it's not hard to see who they are & the word gets around ;)
by the way - that is a very nice looking animal, all the best with them :D

GSXRBOY, that is turning out hot :D

Colin, that should produce some cracker's for you mate :D

this guy sloughed last night, he sired his 1st clutch this season ;)

cheers HK.

:rolleyes: yeah I know Kris, but usually most people are fair & you get what you pay for (most times) there are some that only care about the $$$ but it's not hard to see who they are & the word gets around ;)
by the way - that is a very nice looking animal, all the best with them :D

GSXRBOY, that is turning out hot :D

Colin, that should produce some cracker's for you mate :D

this guy sloughed last night, he sired his 1st clutch this season ;)

cheers HK.

wow, hes incredible, make sure u throw up some pics of what he produces

Super nice HK, was he put over the female that has already layed eggs for you? Your going to have some gorgeous bubs this year as always!

cheers arbok & VixenBabe
this season will be a smorgas board for the buyer with so many quality jungles being produced and so many top lines to choose from :D

cheers HK.

thats a mighty fine striped male jungle mark. :D nice wide stripe and great colour too..
he should produce some hot looking jungles mate..

I love jungles
jungles rule :D

thanks mate, I can see a bit of trading going on with some hot bubs ;)

cheers Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back