Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Jungle Herpkeeper is still a amazing looking snake,as previuosly stated most jungles start to go dull after a few years,especially once there"ve laid a few times,but besides that she still is a nice looking Jungle...I was going to say about that other picture,by the look of the head it was a Burm,Ret or something like that..I didnt think Graig was trying to have a go,I didnt take it that way....Awesome Herpkeeper..

Here is a female jungle I got this year from Blackdog. Thanks again Mike.

P1050186resized.jpg

P1040150resized2.jpg

givin me hope...

This is my first python, she's about 2.5 months old and eating like a pig. She was sold to me as a jungle, then the dude told me he has doubts about that and that maybe it's a coastal. I was thinking it's a coastal until I saw some of the babies in the pictures on this thread.

I've also read somewhere that jungles have a more distinct head pattern and the black is blacker. Her head pattern looks like the "skull" that I've read about the jungles having. I've got to get some full body pictures, but getting her to hold still is nearly impossible.

What do you guys think?

Scrubbycam, your female pics remind me of mine, and give me hope mine's a jungle.

Great jungles everyone :D

Heres some more of my favourite holdback female from last season after devouring a feed last night..
I really need to get a better camera than my pathetic 2 megapixel :oops: antique one.

Brilliant pattern and colour on those jungles Dave
CONGRATS

Nice jungle Colin

I sold off most of the sibs to this male
Roger

IMG_7045.jpg

Who cares about the camera colin, does the job alright! That is one sweet animal!

Lov'n the yellow on that male roger! very nice mate!

thanks fay, roger and kurto :D she actually looks heaps times better in the flesh.

thats a ripper roger.. beautiful bright clean colour and banding mate. hot stuff.

what an awesome thread this is huh :D keep the pics coming people

Those are simply Stunning Colin and Jungle_Freak,such nice clean colours..IMO pakinjak yours is a little jungle,as with most hatchie jungles{most pythons} their colour gets better with age.In saying that if they are from good bloodlines etc some hatchies are stunning at a few months of age,Fingers crossed yours starts to colour up with a bit more age...

Dave, they are beautiful animals :D

colin, that is turning out magic ;)

Roger, that little male is a cracker - turned out like it's father
this little female (same clutch) is turning out a hot mustard / gold like the mother :D

cheers Mark

This thread is great. I don't own a jungle, but it's making me want to. It looks like this thread is going to break the record books for longest thread on jungles. Keep all the fantastic pics coming. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back