Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still an awesome thread hey.

Stunning jungles Colin and Mark,these just keep getting better i know why you lovem so much colin lol.
Im going out to grab some pics of my girl now lol

Just snapped some quick pics,she is normally a lot brighter yellow.

Cheers

GSXRBOY, that is turning out hot :D.

Thanks. I'm loving your collection. We' are going to have to talk soon lol :D

Just snapped some quick pics,she is normally a lot brighter yellow.

Cheers

Looks nice Brett. I have a young one here that has similar looks to that,though just starting to colour, hope she turns out like yours.

:rolleyes: yeah I know Kris, but usually most people are fair & you get what you pay for (most times) there are some that only care about the $$$ but it's not hard to see who they are & the word gets around ;)
by the way - that is a very nice looking animal, all the best with them :D

GSXRBOY, that is turning out hot :D

Colin, that should produce some cracker's for you mate :D

this guy sloughed last night, he sired his 1st clutch this season ;)

cheers HK.

Thats a great looking junlge Mark.

Stunning jungles Brettix ,Mark, Colin .
The patterns and colours just keep improving each season , well done guys .
cheers
Roger

This was taken a few months ago and it has coloured alot since then. was already showing good yellow i just can't capture it :(

ripper Kris and if you ever want to sell her to someone that loves jungles then please give me a call mate. Id be happy to pay you double what you payed for her.

failing you wanting to sell me your beautiful atherton.. how about putting me down for a couple of hatchies that look like her please mate if your breeding her this season.
PM me to discuss. thanks

Poor Armageddon....for a couple of years we thought he was a she too....he now suffers terrible gender confusion issues.

I feel pretty confident in saying that he's not for sale though, sorry. The day he dies Kris will probably cry (yes - real tears!), it'd take nothing short of divine intervention for him to be sold. At the moment there aren't any of his offspring available either, the only clutch he's ever sired were all given away to friends who were starting off their collections, bar one holdback we'll breed somewhere down the line. We'll let you know if anything happens in the future.

that is a stunning looking Jungle Kris,defiantly worth the $$ you payed,would you have any pictures of it when it was younger.

Sorry, for a few years I didn't bother taking photos because I didn't think he was anything special- his clutchmates were out of this world. I'm kicking myself now.

Like Kersten said, this bloke will never be for sale, he is family. I am on the lookout for a similar Atherton for future use with him. He wasn't put over anything this season unfortunately. His nephew is going over a pair of girls this season. Photos are a few pages back. Should be interesting.

Kris.

I should mention that that last Atherton is a Pike1 animal. He is the one that deserves the credit for producing these stunners.

Kris.

:)
This was taken a few months ago and it has coloured alot since then. was already showing good yellow i just can't capture it :(

Nice 1 Josh,she will turn out nice mate ,would be good too see updated pics soon :)

This little Atherton shed 2 nights ago and the big girl he went over has her pre-lay shed lastnight.
Kris.

good looking snake Kris, they should produce some nice offspring for you mate :D

oh well, after reading that Colin I don't think I'm that strange after all - you do it as well :lol:

my Upper - Murray girl just popped out 15 nice looking googs :shock: not bad for a 1st clutch ;)

cheers Mark

good looking snake Kris, they should produce some nice offspring for you mate :D

oh well, after reading that Colin I don't think I'm that strange after all - you do it as well :lol:

my Upper - Murray girl just popped out 15 nice looking googs :shock: not bad for a 1st clutch ;)

cheers Mark
Awesome Mark, looks like the start to a good season hey...
But how did you train her to 'pop" them out in that already prepared vermiculite...that's one smart snake...;):lol:

cheers Mark

15:eek:!!
Well done herpkeeper!!
Keep us noted :)!

awesome clutch mark :D 15 for a first time breeding female is a great effort..
congrats mate..

Congrats Mark ,Kris, Col.
So many awesome jungles on the way from various/ different jungle breeding pairs , well done guys .
Who can own just one jungle lol

cheers
Roger

Heres some of my future breeding stock .
a Simon Stone bred atherton jungle .
IMG_7027.jpg

This is one Mark ' herpkerper bred .
LemontriStripebredbyHerpkeeper.jpg

and finally one that i bred .
IMG_7060.jpg

Cheers
Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back