Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. I bred a few B&W's with a bit of a black stripe last year.. still have a male myself and sold a similar one to kenno. they were from a different female to the hatchie above.. that female's clutch and a striped female's clutch are still to hatch.. I think theres a few like this around in peoples collections with black stripes..

one from last year
That is the only B&W jungle ive ever seen thats actually black and white! Most are cream and white. Stunning snake colin!

Yep col I've got your money waiting for they day one of them are ready to come to my house ,you have the best b&w jungles for sure

Wow, nice Jungle Kurto.

Colin those B&W's look amazing, could tempt me to get back into Morelia after a few years off.

my female
DSC_2071.jpg

DSC_2067.jpg

kurto - cool, is a very clean looking animal, must be happy to have that in the collection.

These little guys came out over the last couple of days....10 in total.

Parents are devil male and K.Aland female. Will be keeping a pair back so now i need to work out which ones i like the best!

Cheers,
Dave

Thanks roger - a few have some partial stripes (cant really see in the pics) and a few look they should have lots of yellow flecking but who knows what they will look like in a few sheds let alone 12 months! The joys of jungles I guess =)

Has your tiger x tiger clutch hatched yet?

Congrats David n good luck with feedin
Most of my Jungles have just had their 1st shed in the last week or so..
So I'll probably give feedin a go next week sometime.
Good luck to you Jungleman with incubation that 1st Jungle there looks like a cracker!

Good luck with that clutch Wayne ,, both parents are stunning.
Dave the tiger to tiger clutch has just started hatching .Will know more once they emerge from their eggs etc
Roger

Cam - thanks mate, hope yours start feeding easily.

Wayne - good luck with the clutch. How old was the female in that pic? Look like they should throw nice offspring.

Roger - Cool, look forward to pics of them - should be nice animals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back