Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
these two pics are from the same clutch.. theres a few more from this clutch but these two pics show the contrast. the parents were black and yellows jungles.. looking forward to the last two shedding..

Just a couple more of mine....

P1020325.jpg

P1020307.jpg

P1020322.jpg

Cheers,

They sure look different Col, keep the pics comming with them.

these two pics are from the same clutch.. theres a few more from this clutch but these two pics show the contrast. the parents were black and yellows jungles.. looking forward to the last two shedding..

Thats what i was going for Red-Ink, would one colour dominate the other or a mix of the 2, stripes or bands, who knows?
So far theres a mix of colours with striping, still pre shed, so i cant wait either to get a bit of size on them.

congrats Craig :D

here's a couple of christmas day B&W julatten jungle hatchies..
all these have heads sticking out now and a few more have pipped since these earlier pics

congrats Craig :D

here's a couple of christmas day B&W julatten jungle hatchies..
all these have heads sticking out now and a few more have pipped since these earlier pics

looking good Colin. Is that all the clutches heatched/hatching now?

Another one.
Gee im bad with the camera!

Hey Craig, did you breed these ones yourself or did they come from Joel (Jungleland)? They look very similar to the ones I've just purchased from him.

Well done Colin, make sure you update us with some pics when they fully emerge.

Well done Colin, make sure you update us with some pics when they fully emerge.

cheers mate.. here they are this morning. last two pics are the clutch in two seperate lots before I seperate them to individual tubs. still one to come out of the egg fully as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back