Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i called my coastal cross bredli SHAGGY because its a carpet python ( shaggy rug ) and if someone comes ova ill be like have you sean shaggy ( it sounds like a dogs name so they won't expect a snake ) =]

called my male coastal Hindy, after the great Nathan Hindmarsh, and in some way, snakes do look like eels as well

ok i used to have a turtle called pricilla and a pair of bluies called hannibal and clarice. nagini the soptted.

my current are
beardies: freddo (big n red) skittles (cos shes fruity and i like the red ones) rosie (cos shes beautiful like a rose) peaches (cos shes sooo sweet) stumpy (only has half a tail) digits (missing her toe tips)

water dragons: peanut (jeff dunham reference) cashew(gives us a mix bag or nuts)

pygme beardies: natiri and zoomer (dubbed by a friends kids) shes pretty and hes fast haha

and two bluies that need names lol also lots of bubs needing names haha

A friend suggested I name my childrens hatchy 'Severus Snake' which I thought was hilarious! I would have too, if I didn't hate Snape! I've named it Smaug, as in the dragon from The Hobbit.

I named my male woma Nibbler, after the little niblonian on Futurama that eats everything.

New Woma we have who's a huge boy for his age Julius Squeezer, and our Stimson's named little Bart :)

I've named my 2 jungles Ellie-Mae & Jethro! I decided to go with a tv name as they're parents are Tarzan & Jane.

I named my stimsons Dante after a devil hunter in a PS2-PS3 game series (I'm such a nerd)

My spotted the poor boy was named fluffy by hubby so if people come over he doesnt like he can say he's getting 'fluffy' out so they think its a cute little dog, jungles were shanti and moglie from the jungle book, beardies are big mama n big papa caus they will be one day : p

Pygmy bearded- Spyro (from the game Spyro the Dragon)
Bearded- Priscilla (as in Priscilla queen of the desert)
Bredli- Toblerone (cause his colours sort of remind me of the chocolate (more brown and cream) and his nature is awesome)
Spotted- Ruby (just because)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back