Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted.. but the piano lid slams shut and breaks all your fingers. I wish my car would turn into something new ... a 4x4 prhaps.

Wish granted and you go back in time and get my job back you little bugger:rolleyes::rolleyes:
You go back in time and get stuck in the 1880's and contract the plague but you live and them get run over by a horse and cart but you live and the the locals burn you for being a witch and then u die:(
I wish i was more positive.

Granted, but you meet your past self, make a scene and are locked up.

I wish people were more accepting.

Wish granted Ab, everyone becomes so accepting and loves each other and starts a 60's revival of peace love and mung beans and everyone contracts hiv and dies.(everyone dies in my ones)

I wish for more people to do this thread so i can take a nana nap.

Granted. But whle taking your "nanna nap" you trow up and choke to death on your vomit.

wish for a new job

Granted but life gets boring and everyone starts rioting against everything. I wish for a bowl of cheese crackers and gherkins.

I was too slow so I grant your wish hornet but you then you cant afford to buy food and starve to death. Same wish

Wish granted and you go back in time and get my job back you little bugger:rolleyes::rolleyes:
You go back in time and get stuck in the 1880's and contract the plague but you live and them get run over by a horse and cart but you live and the the locals burn you for being a witch and then u die:(
I wish i was more positive.
LMAO:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

granted but while eating your gherkins one flps into your eye and blinds you.

I wish for a pet cat

Wish granted you get alovely new Norwegian Forest cat and it wins many shows and then one night i come and steal it.

I wish i could enter the cat shows and not get caught for theft.

Wish granted you get alovely new Norwegian Forest cat and it wins many shows and then one night i come and steal it.

I wish i could enter the cat shows and not get caught for theft.

granted. But at a cat show you meet a crazy cat lady who falls in love with you and becomes like a parasite and never leaves you.

I wish for my cat back

Wish granted for super powers and you turn evil and take over the world only to realise that you have become lonely and kill yourself by self imploding....Bang.

I wish for lizards in my front garden

ps Hornet God help me if that happens:D:D

You get your cat back but it has been stuffed and mounted.

I wish for.......none of your business.....lol

granted. To everyones suprise my business is keeping people alive, you wanted none of my business so you perish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back