Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish granted Isis you get none of my business or anyone elses and you business goes broke, But you live.......................

I wish i was a wedge tailed eagle who was bullet proof.

Granted. You'll not get my business... I'll steal yours. I wish for an endless supply of new cds to listen to.

grated but you get sick of not knowing any of the words so you burn them all.
I wish for peace and tolerance throughout the world

Wish granted Isis you get none of my business or anyone elses and you business goes broke, But you live.......................

I wish i was a wedge tailed eagle who was bullet proof.

granted but your made of steel, try to jump off a cliff and fly............ you die :twisted:

i wish i had a gardner like on desperate housewives :D

oops i didnt make a wish. I wish for world domination. Preferably by saturday

Granted channi - but everyone is too tolerant and they become pushovers.

I wish I could stay up to keep reading this thread but I have to go to bed. So I wish everyone a goodnights sleep!

Granted but you die Saturday arvo. I wish for a pair of spotteds.

Granted but now people are going to make you agree to let them take your herps so then they aren't stealing them.

You get a gardener from Desperate Housewives but a giant Venus Fly Trap eats her.

I wish for the Sun to explode and kill everyone.

granted, but everyone except you and the ugliest she-man in the world survive, and you;re forced to pro-create with her to save the human race :twisted:

i wish pre-school was open 24/7

granted but you have to work in it with 100 screaming kids. i wish my snake doesn't escape again

Granted but your house catches fire and your snake can't escape and it burns to death.

I wish for a bonsai.

granted but it was your bonsai that caused my house to burn down after it caught fire so I sue you for everything.
I wish for a b&g jungle python

Granted but now you are going to be sued because it keeps biting everyone

I wish I could have a holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back