Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted but you get mugged and dont have enough money to get home...ever. I wish people would pay me on time for the work I do,

Granted but you get mugged and dont have enough money to get home...ever. I wish people would pay me on time for the work I do,
:lol:Granted but your pay rate "on time"is 5 cents an hour ;) I wish for a magic carpet.

Granted. You get kidnapped by some hobbits and forced to be their slave. I wish I had a genie.

I wish I had a genie.

Granted... but instead of a proper wish-granting genie, all you get is an old Christina Aguilera 'Genie in a Bottle' CD :lol:

I wish there were more than 24 hours in a day.

Granted... but instead of a proper wish-granting genie, all you get is an old Christina Aguilera 'Genie in a Bottle' CD :lol:

I wish there were more than 24 hours in a day.
Granted, but the day lasts forever and your next B'day never comes :shock: I wish for people to clean thier own mess up

Granted, but the day lasts forever and your next B'day never comes :shock: I wish for people to clean thier own mess up

Granted, but people decide you're a mess and you spend the rest of your life in the trash... i wish for a toenail clipping...

Granted, but people decide you're a mess and you spend the rest of your life in the trash... i wish for a toenail clipping...
Granted but I had to cut it in the trash from a dirty rat and its really dirty ;) I wish to post the **** without getting *:lol:

granted but it's the toe nail of a giant and as he cuts it off it cuts your head off.

I wish for a more comfy bed

Granted but I had to cut it in the trash from a dirty rat and its really dirty ;) I wish to post the **** without getting *:lol:

granted, but you get # instead

granted but it's the toe nail of a giant and as he cuts it off it cuts your head off.

I wish for a more comfy bed

granted, but its reaaly cold and you have no blankets and freeze to death!

i wish i could fall asleep before 10pm

i wish i could fall asleep before 10pm

Granted, but only coz someone whacks you over the head with a big stick.

I wish for anything

Granted... but because of your strong swiss accent the evil godmother hears "Yettie-thing" and A giant yettie stands on your herps

I wish for a pair of womas

granted, but you make a typo whist requesting your wish and end up with an angry pair of pre menstrual woman. (sp i kno :p)

i wish for a faster computer!

Granted, but because your computer is so fast now, it over heats and explodes. :D

I wish for a new big snake enclosure

Granted, but your snake only grows to 7cm and you lose it in your new big enclosure.

I wish for the sugar cane to be replanted with rainforest because I am sick of seeing sugar cane! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back