Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DA_GRIZ

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey all

went to the show today with fay (GARTHNFAY) and a few others. was a awsome day seen some nice snakes and lizards and met a few people.who i met was dymbak,hazzard,glimmerman,sparticus,fishhead and mungus. anyways heres a few pics

Last edited:
any more pics? i am goin to moor and wanna know what to look forward to

alot more pics i took 70 or so more but i will post some tomorrow ppl feel free to add pics

thank,s jess for your time to have put up some pic,s so a big thank,s from everyone cheers

Two different posts of people taking pictures at the expo and 90% of the pics are of the same things...must be a boring expo...lol...only saying that cause I am a long way away and can't go!!!

100_5844.jpgHeres a couple of photos i took today. At the expo.I had a great day caught up with a few mates spun a few yarns with the boys watched anthony stimpson neville burns do their show's. spoke to mike swan for a while and saw some great reptiles as well where else could you do that Grabbed a new hook and a laser thermometer got some good photos bloody good day.

100_5789.jpg100_5910.jpg100_5901.jpg

oh i loves that bredl i wanted to take it home lol

last one for the night

Last edited:
I was a great day and it was a pleasure to meet you jessie! More photos will be displayed in the coming days

Hey little guy, that bloke in the middle pic holding the croc is one ugly dude, don't know who's uglier, the croc or him. Only joking Tony's a great bloke and hes been a big help to Anthony Stimson down there the last few days

Jess that pic of the jungle you posted won first prize. I believe it's a Peter Krauss lineage snake owned by the Snake Ranch. Peter's lineage got First, Second and third I believe

What time are the shows? I'm going out today but wont be there until about 12.

anyone know what time they draw the door prize

ok thanx want my name pulled out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back