Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they sell incects not reptiles and the do sell accesories

how mch does it cost to get in to the expo and what time does it close

5 for kids ,10 for adults and 25 for 2 adults and 2 kids

not sure what time it finishes

100_5822.jpg100_5820.jpg
Yeh Tony is a top bloke clarkey and is working hard to gain experience with crocs and anthony has been helping him out..Who better than Anthony stimson to be your teacher .
We will be seeing more of Tony as he is going to be an exhibitor of our great reptiles. I look forward to seeing him out there and wish him all the best.
100_5828.jpg100_5843.jpg

A highlight for me was Nev's bush poetry. Also the stunningly beautiful taipans there.

i had a great time yesterday.
everyone i spoke to was really helpful and informative.

some amazing looking jungle pythons there!!!

i couldn't find my camera though =( ah boo

*fingers crossed to be winning the rough scale python* hahaha

oops. meant to post these as well.

You all know who you are, so no need to name names. That long haired gimp in the black jacket was particularly annoying though.

DSCN4240.jpg

DSCN4238.jpg

DSCN4234.jpg

-H

so spike....howd u find the show....and the BBQ? Meet anyone from the site? In public?

so spike....howd u find the show....and the BBQ? Meet anyone from the site? In public?

Was great show, had some nice conversations with some people at the BBQ before I left, and I met quite a few people there ... GreenWillow, wokka, Sdaji, Wrasse, Graig and Gab Latta, Gavin Bedford and heaps more... saw a few old friends there as well.

Was a very good - very long day, I was back and forth between the conference and the show all day, I spent more that 12hours out there in total.

Kane

wow sounds like a full on day. glad you managed to come out of it in one piece.

Top notch day.

Henry,
Great photos of the reptilians, got any photos of the people?

Bob

somemore pics

Last edited:
I'm finally back after last night. Waht a weekend. It was awseome to catch up with everyone and meet all those unknown faces :) :lol: I think I need to go lay down :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back