Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im very glad it's not me making you decision....i don't think i could leave my reptiles behind,im raising them all,im mum.I understand that sometimes you have to do what you have to do,i have done it alot in life,and then there are times when the foot goes down and the heart gets to win one.
I don't know your circumstances,but keep the faith and boil it all dwn to the nitty gritty.
Pm me anytime okay.
Maz

How am I suppose to chose between a better life for myself or selling my much loved pet just because he can't come with me?

This really sucks!!!!!!!

Just go and get your better life - because you owe it to yourself......and find the BEST home you can for Grinner.

Just as an example - a client of ours always said his snake should be given to our vet clinic if he happened to die.....and he did.....freak car accident......very sad......

However, the snake, a maccie, gets the royal treatment......if he farts, everyone is onto it LOL.....he gets taken home by nurses, we call them sleep overs LOL...and is a part of the place, as is the naughty clinic cat.

There are solutions......you just have to reconcile that you have to say goodbye to a member of the family - essentially, he is like child to you, and you should feel freaked out, and very sad.

The right home is out there - you just have to find it. You need someone who will text random pics to you, and leave messages on your phone that crack you up about the way he is, what he is doing, and how long he took to decide to come off the new log in his enclosure......stuff like that is what glues animal lovers together.

Good luck. You'll be right. :)

There is a way, but its ilegal. One of my mates has a jungle and a coastal python, both of which arent allowed here, when he moved to WA he drove here and just packed them in the car. But i didnt just post that on here did i ;):?

Had plenty of those types of people come into my work wanting a enclosure and food for the python they have in a bag in their hands...
Odd thing is everytime that happens and I say they are illegal here in WA, they end up not buying food or a enclosure and just walk out the store.... :?

But that is one thing we do NOT want happening, as it could loose our opportunity to get new animals added to the keepers list if DEC finds out.

Last edited:
yeah its is a shame...these people ruin it for people who do the right thing, its no wonder we have the restrictions we do over here. I would luv to get a green tree python or a albino darwin...but i cant due to illegal reasons. :cry:

I couldnt part with my snake though, if i had to move to another state...i just couldnt do it, would be soo hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back