Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wattso

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
:D Hi all, I have noticed heaps of members in the members list from who I have never seen a post. Not eveyone wishes to paticipate in that way . In the spirit of fun and community I propose a new photo competetion/s of any catagory as long as its basically herp related. This should be site wide , with all members encouraged to enter. Alot of us are not photo journalist by any account and some of us have crappy digital cams or have to scan reg photos so perhaps a few different levels
of entries aswell. If a new album for each cat/level could be arranged,
I'm sure alot of unknown members would be happy to share pics of their herps. I'm not polling this because I left a few choices out of the last poll I did, so mods feel free to poll for cat/level and let the fun begin. I'm looking forward to it cause I've seen every pic in the gallery LOL :D

It is a good idea Wattso. There was a photo comp such as this about a year ago. Perhaps it is time for another one.

nice bright little jungle there ncherps, i would have kept him! :D

Wattso,
Had no choice but to sell him, as we came out to Sydney from the UK.
He was just getting brighter and brighter, one of several from a David Barker bloodline.
Hope to one day find a few nice ones out here to start working with.

Thats a shame, sure you'll find jungles with a bit of patience and perseverance. I have a coastal myself.Are jungles hard to come by/expensive here?

here are some pics of my bredls python.
AkedaFemaleBredli3.jpg

sillyakeda2.jpg

These photo's are of the same bredls. She now looks the same as in the first photo. For some reason she went dark then shed and went back to like the one in the first pic. I thought iot waws only a thing with juvinile bredls but i stand corrected.

My mate only likes black and white striped bhp's but I love the burgandy through orange darker ones.

Shouldnt someone organize some structure to the contest.

I have a nice camera that would be an advantage, it should be graded by the persons camera available to them.

Just for interest

deleted in the interest of protecting copywrite...sigh :roll:

wow thats bloody small how would ya feed it like feed it particles in the air

small lizards should beware of small elapids !!

Attachments

• simoselaps_bertholdi_jpg.jpg
    simoselaps_bertholdi_jpg.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 141
All these little reptiles are cute.
But BIG is better.
I took this photo on Sunday.She looks cranky but she was just yawning.

Attachments

• nellyyawn.jpg
    nellyyawn.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 148
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back