Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i will scan sum pics up next time i am at my cousins...there r sum cool pics of the gts that my bro took.

This is Pris a couple of months back. This is one of Paul's offspring and the cutest snake ever. She thinks she a human (Pom I think)

pris2a.sized.jpg

WOW how can u guys take such good pic's, I cant even focus my cam properly a pic of my bredl is always blurry even if I am really far away......could it be my cam :eek:. Anyway great pics guys!

Very cool pic Grahamh! Course I'm partial to olives, but she looks great. Gotta' love their personalities. Soooo sweet.

Brodie use a tripod and if possible a delayed release so that you don't jogg the camera. A flash also helps although I prefer normal lighting if possible. This was with a Canon Powershot s45

G

photocomp for fun

hey this is a collard lizard eating a mousey....apparently it was real hungry

Attachments

• sscn0171.jpg
    sscn0171.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 114
the best a pencam can get

the babys :roll:! the best a pencam can get

Attachments

• turtles.jpg
    turtles.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 101
Do these Australian members of APS that are posting pics of exotic species own them? or are they plagerising the photos from other websites?

pic

monty again! :D

Attachments

• monty.jpg
    monty.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 100
Just generalising here...
But as an EG: the tiny chameleons or the tiny elapid!

Ok, would the people who posted those pics please say where they came from.

tiny chameleon pic n story came from a magazine! was it not obvious? :roll:

one more

Attachments

• rest.jpg
    rest.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 104
pmsl, if plagerising is gonna be an issue...i`d like everybody to remove their ill-gotten avatars... :p....i mean, come on

I agree STP it is a petty issue but it could get APS into copyright troubles.It seems Alex likes to make a big deal about the pics I use pointing out that they are not my animals and what site they come from etc (even though I have permission to use them).
So my way of thinking is if its good for the goose its good for the gander and everyone else can follow suit.We can't have double standards within the site now can we? And I agree everyone is using plagerised avitars so perhaps EVERYONE should be under the same set of rules that I am...

Any other problems rep rascals? maybe the webpage itself is the wrong color? btw is that your bhp avatar? :roll:

Wattso I havn't got a problem myself.Apparently other members do as witnessed when I posted a pic (Alex in general).The avitar isn't mine but I do have permission for it and have had so since my first days here (even before I was a member here infact).I just think if I have to have permissions and can't post without so as it will be deleted the same rules should apply to every other member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back