Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
collard lizard pic from a friend in the states...(i can give names privately if necessary) many more exotic pics to come all owned by herping friends from other countries. i have my own pics of course but these are 'exotic' hey? i know i like learning about and seeing other countries reps dont you all?....Em.

forgot to say - most pics were taken specifically for me after i had asked for them and none of the pics i post are from other websites :shock: just to cover my butt..... Em

I dont recall anyones pics being deleted by mods because of copywright john! i was asked nicly to do something about tiny chameleon pic n story, only after you made an issue of it!
I posted it purly out of a desire to share a general interest with other herpers here and left the story as it was, so it would be obvious it was from a magazine. it was in two parts because i scanned it that way so the pic could be as large as poss. I never claimed it was mine and frankly I really dont think the magazine gives a toss! They might have got it from the net!! crikey, talk about a mountain out of molehill. nobody was too concerned about Alex's whinge except you. now we all cant even share an interesting picture for cryin out loud! so much for freedom of information and the age of communication. :roll: Next you'll want to remove the add attachments from Pm incase the copywright nazi's are online!do you have any idea how many thousands of sites and millions of people trade "copywright" info every minute?

to get back to the original topic...this is my bubs

Attachments

• coiled_on_log2.jpg
    coiled_on_log2.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 115
  • in_tank_3-2.jpg
    in_tank_3-2.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 116
  • jules__head_2.jpg
    jules__head_2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 117
Hey, cute snake baby Zoe, nic pic too, good color! :D

why thank you...i took it with my NEW digital camera hehe i'm so proud - finally a pic which shows his colours well!

sorry...don't know how to do this...

this is storm with nice full tummy

Attachments

• dsc00237.thumb.jpg
    dsc00237.thumb.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 216
Hey Astrobeka

I've got a snake called storm. I named him that cos I was caught in a bit of a storm when I collected him from his previouse parents.

Your storm looks like a real cutie. and Zoe I think Jules is a real Jewl.

Graham

she was either going to be storm or orlando... when i first held her at darin's i called her orlando, but driving out of sydney was hectic, and the weather was shocking, so she was storm by the time we got through to the city!

My avatar is someone else's. I don't have permission for it's use and I don't give a stuff. If anyone has a problem with that please let someone who cares know.

G

Astro

sounds like you collected same day as me. That almost makes them related - well at least their names were inspired by the wind.

G

Can anyone tell me how to delete one of my pictures in this thread ?
Had tree goes so far and no luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back