Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahaha that won't bother him as you know pugsly, he enjoys being in trouble.

Simone.

Last edited:
Left from where I was sitting was gorgeous young girl in black Macarthur t/shirt. Minding mac.herps stall.
Wow I forgot her first name, started on S I think.

hey huggy,id like to see you in that green dress ...........................

Word on the grapevine is that Sexlatina is looking for a green dress just like it.....

:p

Hix

BEASTLY BEAUTY!!!!!!!!
Is that what its called.

LOVED the photo's of you and the scrubby!!!!!!!!!!!

Word on the grapevine is that Sexlatina is looking for a green dress just like it.....

:p

Hix

Hixy I baned her for few weeks after this offensive joke in peters topic about show.
But I am going to open the wardrobe and ask her.....................................................................................................................................................................No she like purple and pink Hixy. feather as compliment to outfit. and titer undies.

Hixy I baned her for few weeks after this offensive joke in peters topic about show.
But I am going to open the wardrobe and ask her.....................................................................................................................................................................No she like purple and pink Hixy. feather as compliment to outfit. and titer undies.

So bizarre..... :p

No she like purple and pink Hixy. feather as compliment to outfit. and titer undies.

:?:?:|:|:shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Go you good thing sexslatina!
You have my vote baby!

Last edited:
Bryony, she just told me that she like you also. She is so shy this girl.

yeah the show was great.
i was there all day saw pretty much every thing.
but there was only one picture with me in it...... and it was from behind =P, every other picture just missed me =P
but any way yeah it was an awsome show!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back