Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone please tell me do they have a show like that in Brisbane ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last pics.

Good to here ST, glad ya like em!

Last edited:
can anyone please tell me do they have a show like that in Brisbane ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????

Puglsy we must have had the same inspiration for our pics lol ..... here is a couple of the animals....

Attachments

• beardie.jpg
    beardie.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 36
  • bells.jpg
    bells.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 33
  • bhp.jpg
    bhp.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 33
  • boyd.jpg
    boyd.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 29
  • gtp.jpg
    gtp.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 53
Nice shots mate!

Ill put the Rough Scaled ones up in a sec, forgot about them lol

I love the head on that Rough Scale Python, nice animal. Huuuuuuuuuge thanks to John Weigel for sending it down.

Simone.

hi all. firstly ,i just want to thank everyone who attended .it was a huge effort by the people who organised the show ,and they deserve a medal for there effort.as with anything that involves contolled chaos there were a few minor probs, mainly to do with cage security, but thats easily fixed for next time.it ended up being a very sleep deprived weeked for everyone who had animals on display , but im sure we all agree it was worth it. i would also like to thank everyone for there comments about my animals, its always nice hear what people think.anyway i had a huge day ,gregory kindly took a wade of cash of me and everyone was happy,what more could you want.and before anyone says it was rigged because a bearded dragon won peoples choice award,your right ,it was.i payed them all off . what a beautiful world we live in. Troy

You wasted your money Troy paying people off....i really thought your Boyd's would be favourite- you wouldn't have had to pay me to vote for that one.

Simone.

This show sounds just so awesome! It's so huge!

I would have love to have gone the photo's and descriptions look great!

Maybe next year move the show a little south and a little west... If you get close enough I might be able to come!

I think people would also like to see more pics of the mystery girl in the green dress ;)

You were there Lily!? Did you come see me?!

I think Daz had the only Bredli there, and he hid all day haha, dont blame it..

Troy your display's were amazing, and Il be ringin you soon for a photo session with that wonderful collection!

Ive done enough pix! Someone else through em up!

*starts chanting*
We want pics,
We want pics,
We want pics,
We want pics,
We want pics,
We want pics,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back