Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You were there Lily!? Did you come see me?!

hehehe, nah, that isn't me, and I was not there. Someone just mentioned a girl in a green dress, and there are some nice back shots of her on page 5, and it was just too good an opportunity to let pass!!

Sorry to disappoint, Ashleigh. I'd be thrilled to have her beautiful red hair and that gorgeous green dress. She is stunning!

Well come on Lilly whats your excuse hey!

Was a great day too miss!

No olives

Too hot! I would have expired if it really was as hot as everyone says.

The girl in the green dress was DrOsteo's girlfriend.

i went to the show thought it was great someone asked was there enclosures for sale there was extreme pets had a big range on enclosure they had this great black 4ft that had a snake in it also they had white enclosures and a great range of products congrats to the people from extreme they must have went to alot of hard work as they make there own enclosures and at a great price I know I've got a couple

I am sorry.....but I reckon johnbowemonie is a better sort than that girl in the green dress!!!!

"That Girl in the Green Dress" is my partner........and thanks to all for their compliments......she's blushing.......LOL

Hey, how did you sneak in that pic of me Hix? I'm the guy blocking half the shot of Gabrielle Latta giving her talk. :lol:

Peoples Choice was won by the Central Beardie. So who says you needed a Chodnro to win it. After all, most people that attebded were not herpers. Boyds was runner up.

Congrats to Great Sage on winning best Snake and PythonPilot on winning best turtle. I don't think Troy is a member here and he won everything else.

The PSP was won by some lady who doesn't answer her phone. Just a random.

mmm...... I am very bad at answering my phone...... :) and I am about as random as you get!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back