Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Central Netted Dragon

What a Stunner

Attachments

• DSCF0016.jpg
    DSCF0016.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 75
i wasnt accusing you of cheating man... its all good! :)

its a very cool pic.. just seemed too good..

sorry

Its not that good! I'm saving my fav shots from now for my book guys, so I am certainly not expecting to take out any challenges! Saz looks the goods for me. I love the hatchy pics too..

Venom I can personally guarentee there is absolutely NO photoshop in that pics mate. Anyone who knows me will tell you I refuse to use it on pics because:

a) ITS CHEATING!
b) I am bloody hopeless with that program and would end up ruining the darn pic. Also I rarely shoot in RAW format too.

Anyways, keep em coming guys.

VENOM - Check out Pugsly's website, you will see that ALL of them are too good - fantastic photos...he's a great photographer

Here's my picture. The first one is my favourite of a tired albino but the second one is cute with dad seeing his babies for the first time!

Are they your pics Gumby? I though they were Meynies (morelia hunter)

Maybe Morelia Hunter has a new name mate. Lots of people doin that these days..

Its all good mate, just wanted to clear it up! lol

Cheers

Far out so many gorgeous photos!
I like Tan's on page 5 though.. No idea what a keelback is but I like the photo!

Thanks Tate;) , a keelback is a colubrid - freshwater snake. They are ripper little snakes, this one was just happy frolicking around in the water at Paluma Dam, they're great cause they even eat cane toads!!!:D

Here mine...

Attachments

• chop.jpg
    chop.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
exotic.lizard.jpg

Thanks Tate;) , a keelback is a colubrid - freshwater snake. They are ripper little snakes, this one was just happy frolicking around in the water at Paluma Dam, they're great cause they even eat cane toads!!!:D

They eat Cane toads?
I thought anything that eats Cane toads would die :?

That's why they're ripper little snakes, for some reason they can, and a lot of people bump em on the head thinkin brown snake must be bad, education into the poor lil keelbacks would go a long way to help the cane toad probs me thinks.

Belle

Thought i'd throw this one in just for humour. My Cape York has a thing for the dinig room chairs- she really likes to sit up high and weave in and out of the bars. Anyways, i went to check on her as she usually sits there for hours and this time she was gone- until i realise she decided to join my Dad on the Tony Ferguson diet and decided she would go and crawl into his bag of goodies. When time came to getting her out she pulled the choc shake packets with her and wouldn't let go of them. Here's how i found her.........

Simone.

Last edited:
this is stimpy after her feed on the weekend... dont know how she managed it but she tends to do it a fair bit

Attachments

• knot2.JPG
    knot2.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back