Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jimbo's is great. it's between saz and jimbo for me :D

ssssssssnakemans first voodoo one for my vote for snakes.

This is my boy eating his dinner.... Not the best quality picture but my mobile was the closest thing when i seen him sit up like that!!! :D

View attachment 13145

SORRY THIS DIDNT WORK I'LL TRY AGAIN!!!

Last edited:
They are all very nice

I think that Saz and Lizardking are in there with the lizard/ gecko side of things.

Should work this time... As i was saying, this is my boy having dinner, and my mobile was the closest thing so i could snap this picture up before he stopped posing :D

Image012.jpg

They are all such good pictures!! What a hard choice!! Although i am liking Moose's, thats an awesome picture!!! :D

i noticed guleaf lol there nice but I think my nuber one is kratos's
though there all REALLY REALLY GOOD
hard to chose

This is our gorgeous 5 yr old Diamond Python named Erwin with my hubby! He's the biggest sook ever considering he's named after Steve Irwin!! Oh well!! We still love him!
There are some awesome pictures being posted, good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
This is Sassi my 4 months old Spotted Python doing what she loves most.... having a swim!!!

Last edited:
This is Baby our other spotted python who has unfortunately died on us of an unknown cause.
We think she fell from her tree and died when she hit the rock below. But while we had her she was an amazing little girl.

Last edited:
Smile

From a while ago but right place right time

Attachments

• 100_0331.jpg
    100_0331.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 107
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back