Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to judge pics isn't it.

I think you need 3 criteria, and a mark out of 10 for each.

a) Focus, I HATE SEEING PICS WHISH ARE NOT IN FOCUS!
b) Clarity, some pics are focused but they are still grainy, sometimes because of a dodgy camera, sometime due to over cropping.
c) The Capture, what is it? A snake in a strike pose, a Gecko giving you those "It wasn't me" eyes aka Saz. etc. I think a good capture is something that captures you reptiles personality, something very hard to do.

Anyways, just my 2 cents. Personally, haven't seen one better than Saz yet, moosy yours is awesome, but there is just that extra element in Saz' that makes you ask a few questions like

What is he thinking about, or up to. What does he think of that Camera in his face, I wonder if he knows we can see him even though he is remaining absolutely still lol..

Steve

hey guys i doubt iv got any chance, i cant compete with some of those shots... very nice.
Heres my mac, Gnarles. He is a legend, my fav python :)

Last edited:
This is Baby our other spotted python who has unfortunately died on us of an unknown cause.
We think she fell from her tree and died when she hit the rock below. But while we had her she was an amazing little girl.

:shock: How many times does four go into one.....lol

Here's a pic of my female diamond I got with my new camera. Maybe this time I can get at least one vote :lol:

Attachments

• Pentax 097.jpg
    Pentax 097.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 56
heres mine

to me he looks like hes almost smiling at the camera

Attachments

• 000_2154.jpg
    000_2154.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 98
i

100_1167-2.jpg

Bonus nice use of lighting!

I vote for Rennie (now you vote form me ;) )

Heres Myne

Hey all here is my pic. Don't imagine to be in th erunning but hey never hurts to try. To everyone hwo has posted pics. You have some really awesome pics and goodluck to you all.

Cheers

Attachments

• ENTRY.jpg
    ENTRY.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 72
awsome pics guys ill post mine in the next couple of days
tops

wow

this one any good ?

Attachments

• bmepb414934 (Small).jpg
    bmepb414934 (Small).jpg