Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joemal.. you have a 24ft man-eater and you called it Poofy??? Really? :facepalm: lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks :) hardly have any though! Hopefully add another 10-15 this year. He's awesome, much better looking than the female!

4ED74AC0-641D-44CF-A137-27CC5F5D2335-14512-000008CDADF3AC57.jpg

That photo is so awesome, it actually looks like the snake is almost a cartoon super-villain! Like he has seriously bad-*** thoughts right now lol.

My two babies feeding at the same time...

IMG_2073.jpg

And Dandelion taking his first fuzzy rat...

IMG_2149c.jpg

My little critters having some din dins...

Sierra (Water Python)
SierraEating01Hanging_zps7445051e.png

Floyd (Cape York Carpet)
FloydEating01_zps643c248a.png

Sorry they're not the greatest quality, best I could do with a camera phone haha.

x

Last edited:
Right now as I am posting this, Bundy is eating his first velvet rat, very proud of him, it has been 2 weeks since his last feed, and he had a complete shed Thursday night

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 73
That's a gorgeous MD baturb! Mines slightly more brown but I still love it to bits. I will have a go at feeding it one day this week so hopefully I will be adding to the thread soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Mind chucking me a PM of where he was from and what kind of price he was. Not a problem if you don't.
cheers

Thanks, since his shed Thursday night, the silver on him has really popped out, look forward to seeing pics of yours feeding, what do you plan on feeding it?
also pm sent

Last weeks feed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 94
my yearling jungle eating her first adult quail, sorry about the terrible quality in the second pic, its the only photo i have that shows her girth without disturbing her too much

Attachments

• IMAG1419.jpg
    IMAG1419.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMAG1425.jpg
    IMAG1425.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back