Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another shot of "Jet" having a pig-out after a fresh shed.

009-1.jpg

heres some of my little 8 1/2 wk old gammon ranges stimmie powering down a pinkie mouse. she squeezed the mouse so hard its guts came out, i had to guide her to the head coz of her blood lust
07052011740.jpg

07052011741.jpg

07052011742.jpg

07052011743.jpg

07052011744.jpg

The little guys look real funny when their eyes boggle while their feeding.thanks everyone this has been a cool way to waste some time,never seen teeth quite so clearly before,i shudder.and to think my sookie and the rest have teeth,nay fangs,in their sweet little mouths.

These are terrific. I managed to find a rat that had gotten into my chook food and eaten in half and pooed in the other half so I fed him to My 6ft diamond :) Got it on Vid

YouTube - SNAKE KILLS LIVE RAT - (Diamond Python)

Did you not see the other thread where a diamond had its head eaten off by live prey? thats disgusting. AND the fact your so proud of yourself is even more f'ed up...

Ninja my B & G girl, her 1st feed when I got her.
IMG_8822.jpg
, Lizzie eating,
IMG_8756.jpg
, Phoenix at mealtime
IMG_8755.jpg
. Its so good to watch them eat.

heres some of my little 8 1/2 wk old gammon ranges stimmie powering down a pinkie mouse. she squeezed the mouse so hard its guts came out, i had to guide her to the head coz of her blood lust

Oh my. Who knew a cute little stimmie could make such a mess!

l would like to thank everyone who has posted photos of their Snakes feeding in the thread l started, its good to see what species of Snakes everyone is keeping out there, how awesome looking they all are and its good to see how healthy they are and there all feeding, please keep this thread going by posting more photos of your Snakes feeding.

Cheers, Reptilian1933-(Les).

Last night it was very cold and I didn't want to disturb the snakes, but I got a quick pic of each of them.

Georgie
bf6abefe.jpg

Snappy
2e6d8c25.jpg

Wish I had some clear pics :(

keiko fed again last night and was less messy but she has a thing for mice guts though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back