Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We always post pics when they are fresh and pretty.

Here's the Boodarie male, eye's have just cleared and his about to shed.

Love the darker tones at shedding time. Cant wait to see him in his new birthday suit :)

Attachments

• 13 Feb 2013 014.jpg
    13 Feb 2013 014.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
This is my best and lightest hatchie from last season. The others don't really have much on her, she should be big enough to go back over her father in a few years for more light silvery ones...
tn_PrettySA_zpsc23dfe30.jpg

This is my best and lightest hatchie from last season. The others don't really have much on her, she should be big enough to go back over her father in a few years for more light silvery ones...
tn_PrettySA_zpsc23dfe30.jpg

Very nice No-two. Put my name down for one of her hatchies when she is old enough. :D

Stunning No-Two. The lighter ones are something else.
Shame there are not more about or being produced.

They're real popular until I have them for sale. I didn't pair them season just gone as they were too much effort to sell in the year prior. I ended up giving some to friends, and will probably do the same with the cross back over the silvery girl with her very pretty dad.

They're real popular until I have them for sale. I didn't pair them season just gone as they were too much effort to sell in the year prior. I ended up giving some to friends, and will probably do the same with the cross back over the silvery girl with her very pretty dad.

Give some to me. I'll look after them. :) A nice SA is on my wishlist.

There is nothing to do on a coldish rainy day so thought I would post up some more pics of my Uluru boy. These are from a few days ago when I was cleaning his enclosure.

Attachments

• 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 70
well got called off work early and came home to a nice freshly shed snake , my womas have a real habit of shedding during the day , do others do it alot ? anyways i thought i might get some pics , these still arnt fully capturing her colours but are pretty close

Attachments

• IMG_0696.jpg
    IMG_0696.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0701.jpg
    IMG_0701.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0703.jpg
    IMG_0703.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 63

Thats a shame i'd thought you wouldnt have an issue moving that line. You rested your pair for which they'll be better off for.
I rested the Boodaries this previous season.

I think the issue with the SA's is there's no real middle ground, you either have stunners or not so stunning ones.
But i dont keep SA's so i might be wrong but its an observation i've made.
I do really like the real silvery/blue ones though.

Come on guys with SA's post away some pics and show case the locality :)

Last edited:
That's a nice Woma Redfox WOW

Thanks. I think he is a handsome boy. I love how his stripes goes from a nice caramel to a dark chocolate brown/ almost black colour. Maybe next year I might think about getting him a nice girlfriend.

Yay I can finally post in this thread!! This is my new Tanami baby girl. Her parents are SXR lineage :)

Amora:

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 83
I was looking for a SA woma late last year. Actually i think I contacted No-two but as he said he didn't pair them.
Soooo if you breed them again No-two, I'll happily take one of those pretty grey/blue/silvery ones off your hands :D

I'll be your friend No-two. :D

They are amazing, put me down for one.

Hi this is my boodarie woma. She would have to be the most placid snake I've ever seen. Not sure if i can say who i got her of but he has been very helpful since i have bought her. She is so docile my 4year old son and 6 year old daughter just get her out of her enclosure themselves and she is never phased. Beautiful snake love her.

Attachments

• 20130220_153320.jpg
    20130220_153320.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 81
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back