Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi this is my boodarie woma. She would have to be the most placid snake I've ever seen. Not sure if i can say who i got her of but he has been very helpful since i have bought her. She is so docile my 4year old son and 6 year old daughter just get her out of her enclosure themselves and she is never phased. Beautiful snake love her. Attached Thumbnails

... Nice! How old & how big is she?
Cheers

@mymitchie I love the clean belly colour. Enjoy your new little one.

@frosty7 very nice little boodarie. I am quite fond of the darker colours.

Thanks redfox I've only just learnt how to post. There really are some great looking snakes on this thread.

There definitely are some lookers around. I was going to get a bhp or a jungle hatchy this season and ended up with another woma. They really are excellent snakes.

Last edited:
Frosty - similar age/ size to my girl (post 2069), maybe they're related :)
Initially I estimated my girl at 85cm, then used an app that said she was 65, but definitely closer to 85. Currently have her on weaner rats and have reduced feeding from every 10 days to every 14 days but she's become a bit feisty lately, so I might drop it back to 10th day feeds. What's your feeding regime? Or anyone else with a similar aged/ sized woma?
20 +/- years of keeping pythons and she's my first woma, but definitely not the last!
Womas are without a doubt the best pythons :p

Hi this is my boodarie woma. She would have to be the most placid snake I've ever seen. Not sure if i can say who i got her of but he has been very helpful since i have bought her. She is so docile my 4year old son and 6 year old daughter just get her out of her enclosure themselves and she is never phased. Beautiful snake love her.

Nice Woma frosty7, I can't wait till my Boodarie is that size :)

Frosty - similar age/ size to my girl (post 2069), maybe they're related :)
Initially I estimated my girl at 85cm, then used an app that said she was 65, but definitely closer to 85. Currently have her on weaner rats and have reduced feeding from every 10 days to every 14 days but she's become a bit feisty lately, so I might drop it back to 10th day feeds. What's your feeding regime? Or anyone else with a similar aged/ sized woma?
20 +/- years of keeping pythons and she's my first woma, but definitely not the last!
Womas are without a doubt the best pythons :p

She came from a breeder in toongabbie western Sydney. She's definitely around the 90 cm mark i had her against a wall and measured her. I feed her around every 7-10 days no real regime. She's that placid she won't even strike at the mouse. I have to leave it in there and she'll eat it when she's ready. She is currently on adult mice but i will up it soon to to weaner rats.your girl looks great too!

Crap phone pictures... when I get a day off I will take him outside and get some nice shots of him :) I already love these guys... hehe so cute and so food motivated!
421840_10151531964872952_1782069419_n.jpg

559803_10151525074557952_155072833_n.jpg

560440_10151525076217952_700186770_n.jpg

285357_10151518748182952_1057513064_n.jpg

Crap phone pictures... when I get a day off I will take him outside and get some nice shots of him :) I already love these guys... hehe so cute and so food motivated!

He is looking great Kitah, I am stoked you are happy with him!!

Last edited:
Here is my 6.5 year old female Boodarie one of the 1st F1 captives.
She's a little porky as she was rested this season so has plenty of condition for this coming season.
Though she throws 11 eggs religiously for me :)

Attachments

• 21 Feb 2013 008.jpg
    21 Feb 2013 008.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 83
  • 21 Feb 2013 009.jpg
    21 Feb 2013 009.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 78
My baby girl had her second ever feed today and despite going in a big scary car and having new scary surroundings on tuesday she took 3 pinkie mice with gusto and gobbled them up so fast and is out exploring. What a perfect experience for both baby and scale baby mum!

Heres the little cutie Amora :)

013.jpg012.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back