Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe nah.. unfortunately not. Look up "Pascal the chameleon" from the movie "tangled". It is a cute little animated chameleon that also has attitude. All of my reptiles are named after animated characters :)

I know .seen the movie and loved it. lol. he's my sig on my FB page.

Just though I'd drop in and show off my RHD womas.

First, here is my keeper male that I plan to breed next year. He has the best pattern of all of my womas and has rich red patterns and a spectacular mid stripe with a nice cream background colour, he is nearly patternless on the neck area, and the belly is beautifully golden orange coloured. He is a little over 2 years old.

IMG_2179.jpgIMG_2181.jpg

Second, this is the male I have set aside for Alex, which he can collect at any time of his choosing. He has a LOT of rich red in him, has rich orange on his belly. He has thinner banding than the male above, and has a beautiful mid stripe. He has a striking rich red colouration to his head, much like my other male woma above. He is 7 years old and is a proven breeder.

IMG_2182.jpgIMG_2187.jpgIMG_2189.jpgIMG_2191.JPG

Third, this is my future breeder female, I will be pairing her with the first male next year, and if all goes well, should be good. She has very rich reds and a thick pattern with a golden cream background colouration. Her belly is not shown but has very rich reds there as well. She is a little over 1 year old.
IMG_2194.JPGIMG_2195.jpgIMG_2197.jpg

Hope you enjoy the eye candy ;)

Just though I'd drop in and show off my RHD womas.

First, here is my keeper male that I plan to breed next year. He has the best pattern of all of my womas and has rich red patterns and a spectacular mid stripe with a nice cream background colour, he is nearly patternless on the neck area, and the belly is beautifully golden orange coloured. He is a little over 2 years old.

View attachment 287642View attachment 287643

Second, this is the male I have set aside for Alex, which he can collect at any time of his choosing. He has a LOT of rich red in him, has rich orange on his belly. He has thinner banding than the male above, and has a beautiful mid stripe. He has a striking rich red colouration to his head, much like my other male woma above. He is 7 years old and is a proven breeder.

View attachment 287644View attachment 287645View attachment 287646View attachment 287647

Third, this is my future breeder female, I will be pairing her with the first male next year, and if all goes well, should be good. She has very rich reds and a thick pattern with a golden cream background colouration. Her belly is not shown but has very rich reds there as well. She is a little over 1 year old.
View attachment 287648View attachment 287649View attachment 287650

Hope you enjoy the eye candy ;)
Gorgeous womas. Alex must be very pleased with this male.

Here's a little holdback male from my 17woma line (Rabbit Flat locale).
His getting better with each shed cant wait to see what he can contribute to in the future.

Side and above shot

Attachments

• Apr 13 016.jpg
    Apr 13 016.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Apr 13 021.jpg
    Apr 13 021.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 81
looking nice brett!

Here is one of my holdbacks - cant really capture the yellow base colour this girl has - love her crazy spotty pattern.

Attachments

• IMG_8607.JPG
    IMG_8607.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_8608.JPG
    IMG_8608.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_8610.JPG
    IMG_8610.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 70
i think his pattern would suit her very well! Even though she is only a bub ive been trying to think what to pair her with, unfortunately i didnt get a male like her from the same clutch.

For the first time together I introduce Amber (female) our new acquisition, together with Jaffa (male), hopefully our future breeding pair. Both 15 months old so looking to put another 12 months at least condition on them, especially her before I trek down that path.

20130407_204426.jpg 20130407_204540.jpg 20130407_204543.jpg

Last edited:
I used to work out at the Tanami at a gold mine, prob about 20 years ago, on a nice night we would go have a beer on top of a rocky outcrop and look at the clear sky over a cold beverage.(hills are not that common). many a trip back to the camp we would come across pythons crossing our path, childrens and womas, we even had a woma pass through our work shop. :) I guess back then womas weren't regular house hold animals .

Just on the Tanami and slightly off topic. Thinking of doing a trek along the Tanami Road/Track, Yuendumu, Rabbit Flat etc. sometime later in the year. Does anyone on here have any experience or done a similar tour or their own travels. Also could someone point me to a link where I could find some more info on same.

Cheers.

Reptalica, when you wander off out there make sure you have plenty of supplies. When I was out there Bruce @ Rabbit Flat had fuel for $2 per litre, so it be unimaginable atm. Theres nothing to buy so keep that in mind. Not sure where to look but id say google will take you to government sites, also don't take grog out there as its a dry zone and the popo possibly wouldn't like it :) mate enjoy the trip its a long way from no where but well worth while

Rp male.jpgRp female3.jpgRp female1.jpgRp female.jpg
First pic is of my Rp male and last 3 is of my Rp female slightly different with some black patches on the guts which is otherwise bright orange.

Some updated pics of my womas

P4130158.jpgP4130160.jpg
Boodarie girl off Chondro09

P4130162.jpgP4130164.jpg
My first Boodarie boy off Yommy

P4130166.jpgP4130168.jpg
And a RHD girl off Glenn which my mate has a nice boy to try put together with down the track :)

i dont get it either those the rhd i put two posts back the guy was trying to flog off as rp parents but in the pictures theyre just normal rhd's but the banding starts ever so slightly further down the neck....weird?

i dont get it either those the rhd i put two posts back the guy was trying to flog off as rp parents but in the pictures theyre just normal rhd's but the banding starts ever so slightly further down the neck....weird?
i think its being thrown around a little too much , if thats an RP than ive got an RP woma myself :) nice snakes shadow but their not exactly rp have a look at yommys rp animals in this thread , those are rps imo , having no pattern for the first quarter of its body is nothing too speacial for a woma , as i said nice snakes but rp , not really

its kinda important that there is some sort of standards imo otherwise it could end up being the same as with hypo coastals etc where someone hatches an animal that doesnt have as much black as is considered normal and its instantly called a hypo although it still has plenty of black and is hardly the standard of a real hypo , if you get my drift

im gonna stop rambling on now :)

These holdbacks from last year are looking pretty good... I think. These are F3's.

DSCN3142.jpg

DSCN3144.jpg

DSCN3146.jpg

DSCN3147.jpg

DSCN3149.jpg

DSCN3152.jpg

DSCN3157.jpg

DSCN3160.jpg

DSCN3162.jpg

Dad

DSCN3168.jpg

Mom is gravid ATM so, she's not looking so good but, will post an updated shot after the season.

Hope ya enjoy,

D

These holdbacks from last year are looking pretty good... I think. These are F3's.

Mom is gravid ATM so, she's not looking so good but, will post an updated shot after the season.

Hope ya enjoy,

D
Wow mate they are some of the prettiest woma's that I have seen. The colours and patterns are amazing. Hope your new clutch bring you equally as nice snakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back