Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These holdbacks from last year are looking pretty good... I think. These are F3'

DSCN3146.jpg

DSCN3147.jpg

DSCN3152.jpg

Dad
Mom is gravid ATM so, she's not looking so good but, will post an updated shot after the season.

Hope ya enjoy,

D

WOW ! Stunning.

My woma

This is my 2 1/2 year old woma after his shed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-14 at 9.33.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-04-14 at 9.33.08 AM.png
    702.6 KB · Views: 87
@DerekRoddy Very nice. The Dad is to die for. Now if only you could send them back over here. ;)

@womaspotted now that first one is what I would class as RP. Very interesting patterns on both of those. It will be good to see if future breedings will further reduce the pattern.

Attachments

• IMG_4962.JPG
    IMG_4962.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4964.JPG
    IMG_4964.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4960.JPG
    IMG_4960.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
New to the site and came across this thread. Thought I would chuck a pic of my baby boy Mitch on here got him about a month back from Shire snakes hes a Tanami Woma and an absolute champ. Just shed. Hope the pics come out.
Cheers
View attachment 289129
View attachment 289130
View attachment 289131

Pics aren't working. Click "Go Advanced" then scroll down to "manage attachments". You may have to resize your images for it to upload. I'm sure we would all love to see your little one. :)

Thanks redfox, re did it hopefully it works now. Sorry new to this.
Cheers

some of my woma project for this coming season

Boodarie trio and my 17Woma (rabbit flat locale) RP/spotted line i am hoping to prove out.

Attachments

• 25 Apr 13 089.jpg
    25 Apr 13 089.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 110
  • 25 Apr 13 088.jpg
    25 Apr 13 088.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 124
  • 25 Apr 13 078.jpg
    25 Apr 13 078.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 25 Apr 13 083.jpg
    25 Apr 13 083.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 25 Apr 13 087.jpg
    25 Apr 13 087.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
^ awesome stuff Brett. Love the spotted/ RP animals. Also looking forward to getting a Boodarie boy from your red female ;-)

Beautiful looking animals, they are a credit to you. Do you breed these??? Excuse my ignorance but pic 78 the dark one lacking the vertical stripping with just the line along the dorsal, what variety is this.... is it one you have bred for?
Cheers.

Last edited:
yes i do bred these. The Definely banded ones are WA animals from the boodarie cattle station.

The Reduce patterns are being breed by myself for the 1st time this coming season. Trying to prove this out as a genetic trait or not. Time and this seasons breeding will tell. The RP animals are from rabbit flat in the NT near the WA border.

Thanks yommy, will look out for your womas in the for sale section. i love the colouring your womas.

I have offspring from the female Top yellow 078. My Rabbit flat group are a whole clutch held back by solar17. She was mated with another patterned sibling.

This coming season the reduced and that yellow female are the only ones i'll be pairingto see if the RP/Spotted is a genetically enheritable trait for that locality. Fingers crossed i can get clutches of spotted babies.

Also the WA's were rested last season so looking forward to some stunning definely banded babies from those guys. Boodarie babies are so clean straight from the egg. Pic attached as an example :)

Attachments

• woma 09.JPG
    woma 09.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 105
I'll start planning my arguments with my better half as to why I "need" another Woma, looking forward to seeing your results. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back