Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't posted in this thread for a while, but here's my RHD - he's grown quite a bit and matured since the last picture!

c071.jpg

Thanks Yommy, glad you think so! :D

Aiming to breed him next season, unfortunately his RHD girlfriend isn't reduced pattern like he is - but she has the nice brick red i'm going for aswell.

yw92.jpg

Aiming to breed him next season, unfortunately his RHD girlfriend isn't reduced pattern like he is - but she has the nice brick red i'm going for aswell.

yw92.jpg
Not sure which RHD I like best, they both have their appealing factors.

yw92.jpg

Wow that is a nice woma. Such a pretty red colour. Thanks for sharing Vixen. I always like looking at your pictures.

I have been drooling over all these woma pictures, I recently got my license and my first guy is going to be a woma! Just waiting for the hatchies to start being advertised

I have been drooling over all these woma pictures, I recently got my license and my first guy is going to be a woma! Just waiting for the hatchies to start being advertised

i will have some WA womas coming shortly.

All good wishes Brett and I hope your expectations are exceeded

Cheers
Sandee :)

Last edited:
This is my woma , he is now 1.9 kg and between 1.3 and 1.4 meters long.
etu7avar.jpg

^
nice colouration in the dorsal stripe there Yommy

One of the newer additions to the family and my first Woma. She's an SA locale and a what a feisty little lady Riddle is.

Attachments

• P9090010.jpg
    P9090010.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
One of the newer additions to the family and my first Woma. She's an SA locale and a what a feisty little lady she is.

shes a good lookin woma id love to see how big the sa womas get full grown dont see too many pics around

Mum was just shy of the two metre mark, so should be a big girl and she will be a handful if she keeps her attitude up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back