Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any prize involving Josh is the best prize of all.. one of the sweetest guys ever!! He is a good egg!!

It's gunna be awfully bumpy out there you know ;):lol:

I can keep my hands to myself, it’s Dan who needs to control his urges, I know he’s still not over the fact I called off the engagement.

Now I would love to see that! :lol: Do you reckon you could hold on for a few thousand kilometres? Do you have no problem with washing in billabongs? Will you dress up like a cowboy? Will you sleep naked? Do you drink beer? Are you afraid of rednecks?

-Travelling is my life, I will hold on for as long as it takes!

-If I can go without a bath for 2 weeks I can wash in a billabong

-I’d prefer to dress up as a cowGIRL but whatever...

-I’m naked right now

-I don’t drink at all but half my family are alcoholics so I’m sure I can fake it to fit in

-I aint afraid a nuffin!

It's gunna be awfully bumpy out there you know ;):lol:

Now I would love to see that! :lol: Do you reckon you could hold on for a few thousand kilometres? Do you have no problem with washing in billabongs? Will you dress up like a cowboy? Will you sleep naked? Do you drink beer? Are you afraid of rednecks?

-I’m naked right now

-I don’t drink at all but half my family are alcoholics so I’m sure I can fake it to fit in

-I aint afraid a nuffin!

yeah, what she said. you know, at some point we should organise a herping trip involving more than just one car. i know i know ****s and giggles right?

Haha, I sat down on my bed for a second last night, and now here I am...

-I’m naked right now

-I aint afraid a nuffin!

Done! This is going to be sweeeet!

yeah, what she said. you know, at some point we should organise a herping trip involving more than just one car. i know i know ****s and giggles right?

That's not a bad idea at all, a train of like 5 cars, herping together, washing in billabongs together, sleeping naked together, dressing up like cowboys/girls together, and drinking beer together!

took me ages too... you go away for an hour and there is another 5 pages to read

Remember poggle may be hosting a herping weekend :p

So when are you planning on organising this Poggle?

Did anyone just watch Snake Wranglers? He just found a Mulga snake and now he's going in search of a King Brown.... :|

He found an Inland Tai while he was over in central WA before, he did'nt say it was a Tai but thats what it was.

Sweet, need to get foxtel.. Just had a look at my bird book, we'll be right in Major Mitchell territory! Unless my books wrong?

He was well out of tai territory to find one lol. I was actually going threw a few of my bird books before aswell...one of them says we'll be right in MM territory and another says that they are much further west, then another shows them stretched pretty much all over Australia??? So that just confuses me haha. I'm pretty sure you get red winged parrots out there aswell. We won't be going far enough north to see N.asper will we?

He was well out of tai territory to find one lol. I was actually going threw a few of my bird books before aswell...one of them says we'll be right in MM territory and another says that they are much further west, then another shows them stretched pretty much all over Australia??? So that just confuses me haha. I'm pretty sure you get red winged parrots out there aswell. We won't be going far enough north to see N.asper will we?

Did you get a PM back from David? He's just come out of the Peruvian Amazon the bastard! Sent me some photo's too, bloody awesome.
After his advice, I'm reconsidering out route once again, that way we would head further north, into N. asper & possibly Black Head territory... nearly 3000km though, but into Taipan territory!
If we really save some money, we could do it.
Just got back from some camera shop, got a charger for $90 that will charge both our camera batteries!

Wooo hoooo! If yall were going to come to Adelaide to get me I SO want to come along! I have money! I have time! I’m filled with adventure and excitement!

Did you get a PM back from David? He's just come out of the Peruvian Amazon the bastard! Sent me some photo's too, bloody awesome.
After his advice, I'm reconsidering out route once again, that way we would head further north, into N. asper & possibly Black Head territory... nearly 3000km though, but into Taipan territory!
If we really save some money, we could do it.
Just got back from some camera shop, got a charger for $90 that will charge both our camera batteries!

Haha lucky coz I went to a camera shop to get one and they didn't have any :D So it'll charge both Canon and Nikon batteries?

Check this out...its getting me very excited!

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/field-herping-and-reptile-studies-5373/windorah-or-bust-126765

Wooo hoooo! If yall were going to come to Adelaide to get me I SO want to come along! I have money! I have time! I’m filled with adventure and excitement!

Amy the way our route keeps expanding we'll end up in Adelaide soon! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back