Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
woah i've come into this thread WAY too late and am a little overwhelmed by it all! haha. and i for one, do not have pj's. the closets i have to pj's is my oversized motorhead shirt haha

what the deal with every woman wanting her dishes washed

its like the deal breaker question these days :)

it's a pretty important quality in a man. where once you were needed in order to hunt and protect, you are now needed to wash, wipe and put away!

it's a pretty important quality in a man. where once you were needed in order to hunt and protect, you are now needed to wash, wipe and put away!

Haha well I wash, wipe and put away every night in my household...I actually do pretty much all the cleaning coz my housemates are grubs!

Anyway start lining up ladies, I'll be excepting PM's till 9pm then I'll choose the lucky one that gets their dishes washed.... :D:p

judging from your pic on your profile the ladiez should come a running!!! :p hahah poser.

If a guys gonna be with me he better know how to wash some dishes, times have changed, I’m not a housewife, he’s gonna be washing just as many dishes as me or he’s hitting the road. Amy takes care of nobody.

Heres how I clean my dishes:
[video=youtube;--dmLwKs_Ww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--dmLwKs_Ww[/video]

If a guys gonna be with me he better know how to wash some dishes, times have changed, I’m not a housewife, he’s gonna be washing just as many dishes as me or he’s hitting the road. Amy takes care of nobody.

Amy, word on the grapevine is that Dan sure knows how to scrub a dish ;)

OMG how far has this thread come.
haha

come on now all guys do that sort of thing..........dont they or is it just me LOL

hahaha you cook, I'll clean!
If you dont complain about the cleaning
I wont complain about the cooking;)

wow and to think i thought this thread had died. And i think its only fare that people should share household chores, for example........i make a mess, she cleans up. I eat the food, she makes the food and so on and so forth

Amy, word on the grapevine is that Dan sure knows how to scrub a dish ;)

It's a fact, I wash dishes like no other! AND I can cook, in fact, I have cooked dinner every night this week, no one home yet so looks like I'll be doing it again tonight, I'm thinking rissoles?

It's a fact, I wash dishes like no other! AND I can cook, in fact, I have cooked dinner every night this week, no one home yet so looks like I'll be doing it again tonight, I'm thinking rissoles?

honey soy chicken at mine tonight... roast chicken tomorrow!

So I actually do wash dishes, and cook, and these pictures don't necessarily represent my own views or opinions, but they are pretty funny... :lol:

Attachments

• woman can open.jpg
    woman can open.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 95
  • kenwood chef.jpg
    kenwood chef.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 93
  • Cleaning vitamins.jpg
    Cleaning vitamins.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 102
I think i'd keel over and die the day i met a man that actually cleaned up after himself.

Can I come to yours for dinner?
Don't really feel like rissoles, but I only have mince to work with, as much as I would love to make spaghetti bolognese, I think everyone else is over it.

What else do you have to work with??? Other than mince... it seems to be something I cook regularly because my sister favours it so I may have some ideas
Or if you can make it here in like an hour you can eat here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back