Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did You Know This About Leather Dresses?

Do you know that when a woman wears a leather dress, a man's heart beats quicker, his throat gets dry, he gets weak in the knees, and he begins to think irrationally???

Ever wonder why?

It's because she smells like a new truck!

Do you know that when a woman wears a leather dress, a man's heart beats quicker, his throat gets dry, he gets weak in the knees, and he begins to think irrationally???

Ever wonder why?

I think I may have just met my match!...and its only took 154 pages :D

Being a vegetarian myself I care not for honey soy chicken or rissoles. Bleh!

Being a vegetarian myself I care not for honey soy chicken or rissoles. Bleh!

Is that by choice?? I dont mean anything by it I just have a mate thats a vegetarian because he cant eat meat at all or he ends up VERY sick! everytime he smells me cooking something he says he wishes he could eat it!

Ever wonder why?

i think even my heart beats a little quicker seeing this pic, and i'm a total hetro chick. i think i just want that dress :p

Do you think that when vegetarians go to the toilet it comes out in little pellets like a rabbit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back