Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay you shouldnt have mentioned that you thought it was hot lol

Where has everyone disapeared to?

This info would have been handy BEFORE I proposed to you! Luckily it didn't work out, I care not or rabbit food!

Well good riddance to bad rubbish! I loved you for who you were not who you ate!

Is that by choice?? I dont mean anything by it I just have a mate thats a vegetarian because he cant eat meat at all or he ends up VERY sick! everytime he smells me cooking something he says he wishes he could eat it!

No it is by choice, I have been a vego since I was 12 years old. I don’t care what other people eat it’s up to them, but I choose not to.

Well good riddance to bad rubbish! I loved you for who you were not who you ate!

I believe you said something similar right before you took me back? ;)
Of course I loved you for who you were, but I'm just trying to look for the very few bad points you have and concentrate on them to the ease the pain of not having you :(

I believe you said something similar right before you took me back? ;)
Of course I loved you for who you were, but I'm just trying to look for the very few bad points you have and concentrate on them to the ease the pain of not having you :(

I can see exactly what you’re doing mister, it’s OVER! You need to move on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back