Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well looks like i'm here for the long haul, the wife just put on "He's just not that into you"

Nope, shes changed her mind :) now she putting a colour in her hair. I had to sit through "my sisters keeper" the other day, my god it was depressing

I feel this thread is starting to come to a halt... Where have the ladies gone to? I feel like Im cooking a sausage sizzle here.

Well i might go have a shower and see whats happening when i get back.

I feel this thread is starting to come to a halt... Where have the ladies gone to? I feel like Im cooking a sausage sizzle here.
and here I was thinking you were into snakes... where are my messages.. you scared of the competition?

I think you're right, just been on the phone to my sister in Hong Kong and come back to this? It's still entertaining, but as you said, bit of a sausage fest.
At the rate I'm going I may have to get used to it! Although I'm sure a few dodgy pics would get Tuatara tapping at her keyboard again. Actually, might not.. lets not go there :shock:

Btw I have 2 pieces of pizza left, I'll see how long they last, if they're still there in the morning, they're yours.

Edit: No pieces left, kinda regretting it

Too much wild turkey for me for one night im struggling to keep up and all the actions stopped!

Too much wild turkey for me for one night im struggling to keep up and all the actions stopped!
ha ha give me that turkey Josh!! on second thoughts after my effort last night.. I am being good!! Well trying to anyway

Time to start pulling random pics out then Dan...you seem to be the only one that can get Tuatara all 'worked up' :p

Bring it Dan!!!

This should get you going
DeathAdderdeadly2-1.jpg

ha ha give me that turkey Josh!! on second thoughts after my effort last night.. I am being good!! Well trying to anyway

I could post whats left in this bottle? you'd probably be disapointed though

I unfortunatly cant find any exciting pictures of me playing with snakes :cry:

I have returned from my shopping for those who are interested (judging by the things people have said lately that’s unlikely)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back