Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you HAVE to show it! You can't just tease us saying that and then not deliver the goods. But we don't want this thread closed, so how do we do this?

The way you talk really gets me going, I was so stupid to let you go!

but Dan... I thought you were mine!! I love the hardcore herper :(

i would love another tattoo but would rather spend the money on a snake

Thats exactly what I do now, but I am now unemployed so Im not spending money on anything at the moment :(

I would do the same, but considering I can't even draw stick figures I will most likely fail. My Untie & Uncle have a mate who is a tattoo artist that does theirs, said he'll do it for me real cheap but I don't know what he's like, don't want to get him to draw me something up and then tell him he's too ****. I can picture it exactly, just getting it on paper...

I have a mate whos parents own a tattoo shop in Hervey Bay and he said I can come up and get my tattoos done for free...but going off his tattoos that he's had done there Id rather go and pay top dollar to get them done somewhere else.

Haha, nice one Matt! Did you manage to contain the beast?
Love the PJ's btw.

but Dan... I thought you were mine!! I love the hardcore herper :(

There's plenty of me to share around.
Why does everyone live so far south? Being cold is for losers.

I have a mate whos parents own a tattoo shop in Hervey Bay and he said I can come up and get my tattoos done for free...but going off his tattoos that he's had done there Id rather go and pay top dollar to get them done somewhere else.

We'll this guy, aka "Uncle Mick" (apparently ex-hit man) works for the rebels, and looks like a hard pedophile/rapist, who knows what will happen if I go somewhere else :shock:
Not that my Uncle & Untie are dodgy, just don't know where they found this guy...

i would love another tattoo but would rather spend the money on a snake
I want to get a tattoo on my bottom.. but apparently its the worse place to get one. I have the design and everything.. but havent had the guts yet.
And I got strawberries and some grapes and this bun thing with icing on top but it has way too many sultanas in it... But Amy cares not for too many sultanas, I’ma eat it anyway, woop woop!
You are too good, as nice as the ice cream was.. the fruit is very alluring

Mods please be kind..I was peer pressured into it!

Here's me snake wrangling about 3 years ago.

ha ha hardcore herper.. i dont want this thread to go!!!:?

Hey I was in queensland two weeks ago!! but you are too young for me anyway but I still love ya xx

Haha, nice one Matt! Did you manage to contain the beast?
Love the PJ's btw.

I had him in the perfect head restraint and managed to milk every last drop out!
My girl at the time bought me the pj's - I loved them! Eventually wore them out.

Being cold is great...its way too hot up here!!!

Never ever! Amy baby I have never been so happy! I'm so glad you came around too, marry me?

(A prenuptial agreement will be signed)

the only time its good being cold is when you get to sleep in or spend the day watching movies on the couch wrapped in a doonah

We'll this guy, aka "Uncle Mick" (apparently ex-hit man) works for the rebels, and looks like a hard pedophile/rapist, who knows what will happen if I go somewhere else :shock:
Not that my Uncle & Untie are dodgy, just don't know where they found this guy...

He's not at Mooloolaba Ink is he? They're all rebel bikies but bloody good tattooists!

the only time its good being cold is when you get to sleep in or spend the day watching movies on the couch wrapped in a doonah

Yea but only once, maybe twice a year.

wow i've heard of makeup sex but makeup marriage!

In this case, it's both ;)

He's not at Mooloolaba Ink is he? They're all rebel bikies but bloody good tattooists!

I think he might be, can't remember. In that case, might take at a look at his work after all (apart from the stuff he's done on the Uncle & untie)
Through this guy, I have met a few Rebel's, and even done some work at their club house! (that's how tough I am) and they're all actually really nice guys and not intimidating at all, although one guy had 1 leg, probs from some ruthless gun fight. I wonder if a gang member is reading this? Might have a few bikies turn up at my house tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back