Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you buy me? That could be you lying there tomorrow Dan

I unfortunatly cant find any exciting pictures of me playing with snakes :cry:

That photo wasn't far off though!

I have returned from my shopping for those who are interested (judging by the things people have said lately that’s unlikely)

Well Amy I think it's true what they say, you don't know what you've got till it's gone, I missed you!

Forgot to mention Matt, those tatts are pretty sweet! I'm getting one soon just want to find someone that can draw realistic snakes.
A python, up the arm and across the chest, keen.

As long as its kept clear from the start that Im on top!

Oh so that's how it is? Think you wear the pants aye?

HAHAHAHA,

I have found another pic of my playing with a snake but when I posted in in the names and faces thread a few months back the mods really werent impressed!

Share those blueberries around!!

And I got strawberries and some grapes and this bun thing with icing on top but it has way too many sultanas in it... But Amy cares not for too many sultanas, I’ma eat it anyway, woop woop!

Now you HAVE to show it! You can't just tease us saying that and then not deliver the goods. But we don't want this thread closed, so how do we do this?

And I got strawberries and some grapes and this bun thing with icing on top but it has way too many sultanas in it... But Amy cares not for too many sultanas, I’ma eat it anyway, woop woop!

The way you talk really gets me going, I was so stupid to let you go!

Forgot to mention Matt, those tatts are pretty sweet! I'm getting one soon just want to find someone that can draw realistic snakes.
A python, up the arm and across the chest, keen.

Im in the process of designing a snake sleeve for my other arm and chest but its hard to find tattooists that can do it as realistic as I want it.

i would love another tattoo but would rather spend the money on a snake

Im in the process of designing a snake sleeve for my other arm and chest but its hard to find tattooists that can do it as realistic as I want it.

I would do the same, but considering I can't even draw stick figures I will most likely fail. My Untie & Uncle have a mate who is a tattoo artist that does theirs, said he'll do it for me real cheap but I don't know what he's like, don't want to get him to draw me something up and then tell him he's too ****. I can picture it exactly, just getting it on paper...

Mods please be kind..I was peer pressured into it!

Here's me snake wrangling about 3 years ago.

*edit* pic is now deleted so thread can stay alive...hope everybody got a look :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back