Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to suggest we just call her Tuatara, but I like Mudimans idea!

Edit: Matt's right!

That's pretty damn sweet Amy! Did you manage to find any snakes? A lot of their colubrids are boring but I love the Rattlers

Well I actually saw 2 (more live snakes than I’ve ever seen in Australia honestly), they were only little garter snakes but I was so excited. The first one was when we were pulling up grass mats for some wetlands and there was one underneath, and the second was when we went rafting one day and it was swimming in the water. I didn’t get any snake photos but I got some photos of some lizards when we were doing fire track work, and one of a bear.

A bear! That's awesome, but you obviously fail at herping in Aus, maybe I could teach you a thing or two on our honey moon? We're going to Port Douglas btw.

I just got a text from a mate that's staying near Ipswich, and he just found a Coral Snake! Jealous...

First one to post of pic of themselves in a bikini gets to be Amy ...the other one we will just call Keith.

This is about as bikini as you’ll get from me, I wear nothing less than this to the beach for the concern of people’s sanity-

3812.jpg

A bear! That's awesome, but you obviously fail at herping in Aus, maybe I could teach you a thing or two on our honey moon? We're going to Port Douglas btw.

I have no idea where that is so okay

You're the only Amy now. You don't know where Port Douglas is?! You have much to learn, it's just north of Cairns, do you know where Cairns is?

You're the only Amy now. You don't know where Port Douglas is?! You have much to learn, it's just north of Cairns, do you know where Cairns is?

I know where Cairns is yeah. I did good and looked it up on the net, it does seem nice. But I am an outback girl myself so we need to go there as well.

Will you be my friend on facebook amy? i need as many as i can get, i look so lonely :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back