Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooooooo they ruined it. I was going to call in on my way down to sydney :( And whats your FB amy? is that facebook?

Check his post in the names & faces thread. It's his profile pic but he hasn't cut his cousin out in this one.
A bit random but I just remembered.

Ah yes I know the pic...i know it well! :D:lol:

Kondalilla Falls, I love that place, only been there once but saw a beautiful lacie basking in the sun. Didn't see much else except young girls screaming and being generally annoying running around the falls

Seeing as everyone else was sharing pictures I thought I may as well share some (and yes Matt I read up on everything even though you concurred to that, my internet is suddenly fine again). While I was working in California last year I saw this-

608z.jpg

I found it epically cute, there were so many of them living in the stream we were working on, I fell in love with their squishy cuteness

Id rather do to this place out near maleny i think it is called.... not sure but it has a swing rope and stuff.. pics of it on my FB

Na, na, I know a way better place. Actually taking Matt there tomorrow ;)
In the middle of lush rainforest, waters deep and crystal clear, can't hide much.

Not that I'm inviting you there, if you knew my parents you would remember me being born!
Although 10 years isn't illegal or anything... :lol:

I got bitten by an invisible snake and then on the walk back saw a little kid attempting to tackle a large lacie while his mum encouraged him until he copped a huge tail whip across the face...then the mum wanted the lacie dead!

Seeing as everyone else was sharing pictures I thought I may as well share some (and yes Matt I read up on everything even though you concurred to that, my internet is suddenly fine again). While I was working in California last year I saw this-

608z.jpg

I found it epically cute, there were so many of them living in the stream we were working on, I fell in love with their squishy cuteness

You are so lucky.. What were you ding in the Sunshine State? (I think they stole that from us QLD'ers)
Salamanders are so cool. I want to do a road trip from Florida to Cali, herping and storm chasing my way around the southern coast.

K I'm going to get some more pics now too, I'm bored

Nooooooooo they ruined it. I was going to call in on my way down to sydney :( And whats your FB amy? is that facebook?

This is confusing having 2 Amy’s, I thought you were talking to me! But yes FB is facebook

lucky it used its tail and not its teeth. My supervisor at work thought it would be a great idea to try and catch one and give it to me as a suprise, luckily he didn't get anywhere near it and i told him what sort of damage they can do, he was a little suprised by that

Seeing as everyone else was sharing pictures I thought I may as well share some (and yes Matt I read up on everything even though you concurred to that, my internet is suddenly fine again). While I was working in California last year I saw this

What were you doing over in California Amy? I am suddenly intrigued,

Awww how romantic! Im excited now! :D

You are so lucky.. What were you ding in the Sunshine State? (I think they stole that from us QLD'ers)
Salamanders are so cool. I want to do a road trip from Florida to Cali, herping and storm chasing my way around the southern coast.

K I'm going to get some more pics now too, I'm bored

I got sponsored to go over there for a month to do environmental volunteering, when I took this photo we were doing salmon habitat restoration, moving logs so the salmon would have a place to lay their eggs.

We need Amy 1 and Amy 2, you two can wrestle for who gets no1, we'll supply the pool and jelly, you supply the bikinis (optional) :)

Facebook

608z.jpg

So cute
In the middle of lush rainforest, waters deep and crystal clear, can't hide much.

Not that I'm inviting you there, if you knew my parents you would remember me being born!
Although 10 years isn't illegal or anything... :lol:
ha ha ha that is true!!! I wish I was coming..JEALOUS

I was going to suggest we just call her Tuatara, but I like Mudimans idea!

Edit: Matt's right!

That's pretty damn sweet Amy! Did you manage to find any snakes? A lot of their colubrids are boring but I love the Rattlers

Trust me if I was in a bikini this whole thread would be shut down. I can be Amy1 seeing as I was here first (and I don’t mean that in a meany way)

First one to post of pic of themselves in a bikini gets to be Amy ...the other one we will just call Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back