Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be going to both Gladstone and the Sydney one. My wife and i used to meet up at Nambucca when she lived up here and me down in Sydney. GREAT memories

I'll be going to both Gladstone and the Sydney one. My wife and i used to meet up at Nambucca when she lived up here and me down in Sydney. GREAT memories

And you actually found something to do there? (Besides what couples do when they meet up)

You really should move up here, too cold to skinny dip down there

there was a shop in the main street that sold the best cajun chicken burgers ever, would be worth the drive for them alone. But other than that we just stayed in our room.

I just reversed my car up the driveway after 1/2 a botle of Jim Beam, was very scary!

Meant to say, Farma, get your cousin to send me a PM will you?

there was a shop in the main street that sold the best cajun chicken burgers ever, would be worth the drive for them alone. But other than that we just stayed in our room.

Golden Rooster! :D

I’m sorry, my internet is going SO slow tonight, I’ve had to reload the page 6 times, and now I have to read through about 6 pages of everything to catch up.

They have ruined me, now i have to have a cajun chicken burger whenever i see one and none have even come close to matching the awesome tastiness of those original burgers

I’m sorry, my internet is going SO slow tonight, I’ve had to reload the page 6 times, and now I have to read through about 6 pages of everything to catch up.

Its ok you dont need to read back...we have come to the conclusion that I am EPICALLY RAD! That is all you need to know.

They have ruined me, now i have to have a cajun chicken burger whenever i see one and none have even come close to matching the awesome tastiness of those original burgers

Dont worry some asians bought that shop and now everything from there tastes like crap!

Id rather do to this place out near maleny i think it is called.... not sure but it has a swing rope and stuff.. pics of it on my FB

Kondalilla Falls...first time I went there I burst my eardrum back flipping off the rocks up top, second time I went there I got bitten by a snake ...that place hates me!

The happiest day of my life

Just sign on the doted line, ignore the small print, it's nothing.
Everything you own is mine

You're my Kate Winslet now!

Sorry but I’ve read everything... But if you want to own all my clothes and jewellery and tie-dyed quilt covers and teddy bears then fine by me! Nothing better than a guy getting touch with his feminine side...
I’ll never let you go Jack, I’ll never let you go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back