Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got a few snakes due to shed tonight...maybe I should be down in the herp room watching them to entertain myself lol.

It's better than staring at this thread clicking refresh every few seconds to find nothing! :lol:
Ok she's flipped her lid, going for the bottom jaw now. About time too! She's been sulking in her hide for weeks!

I like The Stimsons aswell....how about we call the thread 'The Stimsons' and this episode can be called 'Herps or Herpes'?

Perfect!

I see there is a few people viewing the thread though....maybe they'll make a contribution? Or maybe their just not as sad and pathetic as us... haha

No it's just they're not as cool as us, I don't blame them for being intimidated by us, the populars of APS!

It's better than staring at this thread clicking refresh every few seconds to find nothing! :lol:
Ok she's flipped her lid, going for the bottom jaw now. About time too! She's been sulking in her hide for weeks!

No it's just they're not as cool as us, I don't blame them for being intimidated by us, the populars of APS!

How old is she?

Yeah were famous round these parts now, look at our post counts....Kings of the herp world now! :lol:

She's 2 years old, probably exactly actually, should wish her a happy birthday but I can't remember the date, so saying nothing at all will be best I think.

Haha, damn straight, in years to come they will still be telling stories of us on here once we have moved to far bigger things with no time for these APS nobody's!

maybe you two guys should go out on a date together? :D

LMAO I only posted this as a joke after reading the female herpers post and it's been smashed.

I am forever in your debt

maybe you two guys should go out on a date together? :D

Yea Colin, keep up!

Ok I'm going to have to go to bed after this beer, as bored as I am, I have things to do tomorrow. I have to mow the 1 acre lawn with a push mower, some other things I can't recall at this stage, and go and buy some new sun glasses, I broke mine today, go to the salon get my hair done, got a pedicure booked in at 2 o'clock, then might go find a nice dress for our date.

So I shall see you all in the morning! And if not, 6pm sharp Matt!

I just ventured down to the herp room and saw what I'll be doing tomorrow....cleaning up crap! :x The scrubby loves to spray (and also hates me) so I cant wait to clean that enclosure tomorrow aswell.

Dan, I will see you at 6pm - you better bring me flowers!

We will let you all know how it goes.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Havent you read the thread Colin?....tomorrow night is our date :lol:

sorry boys :lol:
no I havent read the entire thread and Im just not up to speed with these all these APS romances :D
but congrats to you both.. have fun you two..

Okay I’m back from my adventure at the pub, there was a brawl as soon as we walked in, my friend was completely drunk, my friend who I hadn’t seen in 5 years wasn’t half as excited to see us as I thought she’d be (I was hoping for a ‘HEY!!!’ but it was more of a ‘hey’), plus I knocked someone over with my giant bag, I lost a $15 internet recharge voucher, and my hair was frizzy. But other than all that it was a great 2 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

I’ma just a reelly terrible spleler when it comers to 3am...

True enough!! Everyone is odd in their own way!
I have just found there are two types of snakey men... the sincere ones and the egotistical ones... guess you find that everywhere though in any hobby or profession..ahhh I am just talking crap anyway :rolleyes:!! I love my reptile boys..they just are trouble.
I am always drawn in by trouble though.. I like a challenge!! maybe I should just learn Karate

yes and yes - just because someone has an 'odd' hobby doesnt mean they are any diff than the rest of the population... im still hoping to meet a woman whos hobby isnt being a sucubus:cry:

Holy CRa p - what have u people been up to. I left work and this thread was on page 13. went drinking and ...stuff

and were on page 39. clearly you all need to get ...some...
...and just because im back doesnt mean i do... no really

ok i do

I was thinking the same thing.
Whats more I missed (well I did go back and have a look) the Amy "bikini" shot. Damn work.

who what where? Im not going back through 26 pages of drivel to find that... unless u give me the page number :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back