Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha ha I love their puppy like enthusiasm... but give me a real man with intelligence, good looks, musical talent, genuine herper that drinks red wine and isnt engaged and pretending not to be... then I will be happy

if anyone reading this has these genuine qualities.. then we can talk

i fall under most of those categories except musical talent and red wine

ha ha ha I love their puppy like enthusiasm... but give me a real man with intelligence, good looks, musical talent, genuine herper that drinks red wine and isnt engaged and pretending not to be... then I will be happy

Well Keith haven't you changed your tune overnight! Lol

And you never worked out just how old I actually was... ;)

Oh and chickenlover - the 'date' isn't till tonight buddy, I'll keep you posted! :D

Well Keith haven't you changed your tune overnight! Lol

And you never worked out just how old I actually was... ;)

Oh and chickenlover - the 'date' isn't till tonight buddy, I'll keep you posted! :D
ha ha yeah, I had my fun..now I want a real man :lol: and I think that there is no way you are over 28 but you are a puppy and I luv ya anyway!!
and we want photos boys!!

ha ha yeah, I had my fun..now I want a real man :lol: and I think that there is no way you are over 28 but you are a puppy and I luv ya anyway!!
and we want photos boys!!

Im really only 14...Hey I ripped out an awesome snake wrangling photo for you! lol

Pffft, if you don't want to die alone you need to drop your standards Keith!

Im really only 14...

Your guess of 20 was way off Keith, his Mum told me I have to have him back by 8pm (he gets to stay up on weekends) or he gets cranky.

Pffft, if you don't want to die alone you need to drop your standards Keith!

Your guess of 20 was way off Keith, his Mum told me I have to have him back by 8pm (he gets to stay up on weekends) or he gets cranky.

LMAO... and I am not dropping my standards, I am a good egg!! I want quality but I like playing with you puppys...tooo cute!!! I think you should post more Dan is in the wild with elapids pictures :D
ha ha ha I want to come watch you boys play.. be so funny

Last edited:
You are but cant you fit the other specifications???

haha your clutching at straws boys - better head to maccas and try your luck

QUOTE=Tuatara;1627808]
Photos[/QUOTE]

ahh sure - give me a minute (its really cold up here atm by the way ;)

haha your clutching at straws boys - better head to maccas and try your luck

QUOTE=Tuatara;1627808]
Photos

ahh sure - give me a minute (its really cold up here atm by the way ;)[/QUOTE]

ha ha ha ha ha... good call there ya go my puppies!! the chicks will dig you down at maccas.. show them your snakes and see what happens;)

ahh sure - give me a minute (its really cold up here atm by the way ;)

ha ha ha ha ha... good call there ya go my puppies!! the chicks will dig you down at maccas.. show them your snakes and see what happens;)[/QUOTE]

i am not gunna lie mine is more like a big slug does'nt stuff fast but does still slime everywhere ;)

ha ha ha ha ha... good call there ya go my puppies!! the chicks will dig you down at maccas.. show them your snakes and see what happens;)

Ooo harsh :) Don't start getting an ego now Tuatara...just remember you will always be Keith here on APS. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back